Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

Magical said the Magic want Paul and were going with a true PF if they could get Amare, Bosh or Boozer.

Is it possible he is Dwight Howard? If so, some of the folks who wanted to burn his house down in this thread may feel a little awkward about that one.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

Think I mentioned this earlier, but why would it be so horrible if we got Okafor? Especially if we lose Gortat, he'd be a good fit. Also not bad on defense or rebounding. Pretty good, really:

In 30 minutes, he was a 10/10 guy, and has been pretty consistent. Good shot-blocker.

Why is everyone so anti-Okafor? I think he'd be pretty good down low.

his contract

quote:

Think I mentioned this earlier, but why would it be so horrible if we got Okafor?

His contract sucks nuts.

quote:

Think I mentioned this earlier, but why would it be so horrible if we got Okafor? Especially if we lose Gortat, he'd be a good fit. Also not bad on defense or rebounding. Pretty good, really:

In 30 minutes, he was a 10/10 guy, and has been pretty consistent. Good shot-blocker.

You'd be paying an incredible amount of money for a backup center. That's the problem with Gortat right now.

I cant remeber ever seeing a thread hit these numbers in such a short period.... Amazing...

Since July 1 is apon us... I like the idea of having CP3... I mean... who wouldnt...

The realistic side of this thread is the peices its going to take to get him...

I heard VC and Nelson.... But what about VC and a couple of firsts (since hopefully we wont need them)...?

And how healthy is CP3.... because he has had several injuries that has kept him out of "SEASON's"....

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

You'd be paying an incredible amount of money for a backup center. That's the problem with Gortat right now.

Except Okafor makes nearly double what Gortat does.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Except Okafor makes nearly double what Gortat does.

Exactly doofus.

quote:

More than Boozer?

quote:

quote:

More than Boozer?

I think Boozer would start at the 4. Okafor has been pretty bad whenever someone's played him at the 4.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

More than Boozer?

I think Boozer would start at the 4. Okafor has been pretty bad whenever someone's played him at the 4.

What he said.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

Magical said the Magic want Paul and were going with a true PF if they could get Amare, Bosh or Boozer.

Is it possible he is Dwight Howard? If so, some of the folks who wanted to burn his house down in this thread may feel a little awkward about that one.

hahaha

oh,

can somemone fill me in on CP3's twitter remark's regarding "magics in the air"?

obviously it isn't there (now), but for those who did "see" it, seem plausible?