Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

Surprise, Surprise, Monty doesn't want to lose Paul. Glad Associated Press broke that news. If NO wanted to save money then they would sign a new coach with no head coaching experience. Oh Wait. Lol. They did.

I don't think Monty has a say in this, it is up to the new owner and Chris. The way Louisiana's economy is going to be after this oil spill, saving money has to be there top priority.

quote:
Originally posted by Irishdawg90:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Jameer for Collison straight up actually.

Fail.

I was at a New Orleans game when Collison put up 20 points and 20 assist. This is not a fail by any means. I would hate to see Jameer go after how well he played in the playoffs. However, Collison is probably the most underrated pg in the league right now, and has huge potential.

No, its a FAIL the OTHER way around. No way anyone would take just Jameer for Collison. Collison will be a much better player-if not already.

On a side note, Jameer's value is probably at its second-highest point to date. His highest point was right before he went down with the shoulder injury. People were very low on him after the Finals last year and for the majority of this one. Now that he's redeemed himself, maybe Otis is thinking of trading him while his value is relatively high. (If the right trade is there, of course)

I am shutting my brain off. I can't stand this. Until something happens, I'm just gonna try to shut my sponge off.

Imma gonna think nothing will happen.

Clearing mind. If a tree falls down in the woods, and there is no one to hear it... does it make a sound?

*mind cleared*

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

....but we don't need him for offense.

I've heard that before LOL So not true icon_smile.gif

Okafor is beyond bad offensively but having him would really help the second unit defensively.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I'd rather we get a third team involved to take Okafor, but idk who. Because Okafor's contract is way too big to be Dwight's backup and I'm not sure of how he fits next to him.

okafor can play next to dwight just as well as bass can play next to dwight.

The Hornets should be able to get a better deal than that for Paul. I mean, the Nets could send them Lopez, the #3 pick, cash and some future 1st round pick for him.

I think we would need a third team to pull this trade off, because I doubt the Hornets would want Nelson.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

The Hornets should be able to get a better deal than that for Paul. I mean, the Nets could send them Lopez, the #3 pick, cash and some future 1st round pick for him.

I think we would need a third team to pull this trade off, because I doubt the Hornets would want Nelson.

The Nets are not dealing Lopez, the word is anyone but Lopez is available.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:
Originally posted by Irishdawg90:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Jameer for Collison straight up actually.

Fail.

I was at a New Orleans game when Collison put up 20 points and 20 assist. This is not a fail by any means. I would hate to see Jameer go after how well he played in the playoffs. However, Collison is probably the most underrated pg in the league right now, and has huge potential.

No, its a FAIL the OTHER way around. No way anyone would take just Jameer for Collison. Collison will be a much better player-if not already.

Wow. Lol. You guys are all complete idiots. You know who was the best player on our team in the playoffs? Jameer Nelson. We would have probably won in 6-7 games against the bobcats without him. We would have got swept by boston without his clutch shots in game 4 against boston. How many points does Darren Collison have in the playoffs? None. How many clutch shots has jameer hit for us. Plenty. How many clutch shots has Darren Collison hit in the REGULAR season. Maybe one. What has Darren Collison done to even think about saying something such as this? Wow. Jameer Nelson has done so much for this team and you guys just take it as a grain of salt. You should be ashamed to call yourself magic fans. Collison>Jameer...wow murphy you have really outdone yourself here. Just because you hate nelson doesn't mean you have to be make yourself look like an idiot like that. That's just horrible. Btw collison has probably one of the ugliest shots I have seen in a long time...he would not be able to knock down the wide open threes like jameer has his whole tenure here in orlando.