Sign in to follow this  
VC_Fan

We REALLY need a second PG this summer

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

Carlos Arroyo is a free agent this summer and a perfect fit for the Magic. This year he has proven again that he can start in an NBA team a do a decent job.

You mean there is a chance that the Heat won't want him back after his borderline allstar season?

Emory, you are maybe right ! Carlos FG% was .475 and was second only to CP3 in assist/TO ratio. Not bad ... ha? I hope Carlos goes to another team next year, but I doubt that Riley is stupid enough to let him go! Carlos wants to stay over there where he has his home and family though!

quote:

quote:

quote:

Carlos Arroyo is a free agent this summer and a perfect fit for the Magic. This year he has proven again that he can start in an NBA team a do a decent job.

You mean there is a chance that the Heat won't want him back after his borderline allstar season?

Emory, you are maybe right ! Carlos FG% was .475 and was second only to CP3 in assist/TO ratio. Not bad ... ha? I hope Carlos goes to another team next year, but I doubt that Riley is stupid enough to let him go! Carlos wants to stay over there where he has his home and family though!

And yet you are suggesting that the Magic should look at picking him up to be Jameer's backup. Why is that?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Didn't he average like 2.2 assists a game and less than 6 pts during the playoffs?

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Didn't he average like 2.2 assists a game and less than 6 pts during the playoffs?

I thought it was funny that he actually agreed with my sarcastic "borderline allstar" remark.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

The real question is ... is Ball Junkie actually Carlos Arroyo? Chew on that one for a minute, guys and gals.

my screen now has teeth marks all over it

thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

The real question is ... is Ball Junkie actually Carlos Arroyo? Chew on that one for a minute, guys and gals.

dqmbrb.jpg

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

And yet you are suggesting that the Magic should look at picking him up to be Jameer's backup. Why is that?

Right, because obviously Orlando is the better team! Besides, Jameer (as always) will get injured and Arroyo will again have a chance to start for a championship team.

quote:

Besides, Jameer (as always) will get injured and Arroyo will again have a chance to start for a championship team.

I hate player fans. Their reasons are misinformed.