Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Jameer Nelson Back in Form (Schmitz)

I think we can beat the Lakers now that we present an offense they can't stop. The series would at least be close now.

Beating them the whole game while having 12+ turnovers and struggling at the line is promising.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

I think we can beat the Lakers now that we present an offense they can't stop. The series would at least be close now.

Beating them the whole game while having 12+ turnovers and struggling at the line is promising.

Don't forget the refs having their way with us.

Majority of the Point Guards in the NBA are shoot first pgs so what's the problem with Nelson. Everybody is so up on Deron Williams and Chris Paul but they too look for their shots alot. Nelson is playing great b-ball and were winning. Forget about us needing a pass first pg cause the ONLY true pass first pg is Jason Kidd.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

I thought last years series was a lot closer than some people give us credit for. Yeah it was 4-1, but there were 2 games we definitely had in the bag. I don't think we got destroyed, we just couldn't finish in a couple of those games.

Jameer is playing great ball right now. I think he is a major factor in our recent wins. That shows how important a great point guard is. He's penetrating the defense, his assist are way up, and he's shooting better. I just hope he stays healthy and continues to play good ball.