Sign in to follow this  
Darthmagic

TOTALLY DISGUSTED BY ESPN

We're 12-0 when our starters all score 10+ points.

Our starters have to play like they did today, at a championship level, and QUIT PLAYING DOWN TO THEIR INFERIOR COMPETITION, and we are unstoppable.

VC ATTACK THE EFFING RIM! I LOVE IT!!!

I can't believe that the dbags on espn can Polish both kobe's and bron's knobs and still find time to knock on the magic

instead of the magic escaping with a win they should have said those LA pu$$ies were lucky to escape Orlando with all their teeth

I missed it, mainly because I intentionally didn't watch it. If you guys hate ESPN so much - and you clearly do - then why watch the show? Everyone here must realize that by watching you are giving the producers exactly what they want. Ratings.

Of course, if everyone quit watching, then there wouldn't be anything to complain about. It's just feels wrong if we can't complain about respect around here.

I love this. I love it when they don't pay attention to us. We'll be in the finals easily. You shouldn't want them to worry about us.

Underdogs we are, underdogs we shall stay.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I love this. I love it when they don't pay attention to us. We'll be in the finals easily. You shouldn't want them to worry about us.

Underdogs we are, underdogs we shall stay.

they need to be less focused on the la market and kobe v lebron for the finals nutthuggers we are playing better and deserve credit.

but then again when we were getting some props from them we were losing to teams we should not of lost to, so im happy to have them against us to add fuel to the fire.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I missed it, mainly because I intentionally didn't watch it. If you guys hate ESPN so much - and you clearly do - then why watch the show? Everyone here must realize that by watching you are giving the producers exactly what they want. Ratings.

Of course, if everyone quit watching, then there wouldn't be anything to complain about. It's just feels wrong if we can't complain about respect around here.

The problem is they're the only 24/7 sports network. We need somebody to make another channel.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

The problem is they're the only 24/7 sports network. We need somebody to make another channel.

This

I give you guys credit. That was a good game handing the Lakers their 3rd straight loss. The league is always going to be about the Lakers, just cuz it's LA. Always been like that.