Sign in to follow this  
Darthmagic

TOTALLY DISGUSTED BY ESPN

I AM SERIOUSLY SICK AND TIRED OF THEIR BULL! WE WIN A BIG GAME AND ALL THEY TALK ABOUT WAS KOBE AND THE LAKERS. THEY HAVE A TITLE OF AN UPCOMING STORY NAMED "THE GREAT MAGIC ESCAPE". AND THAT HOW TODAY'S WIN WILL NOT HELP THE MAGIC BEAT THE LAKERS IN THE FINALS. WHY DO I EVEN WATCH THIS CRAP ANYMORE?

I AM SERIOUSLY SICK AND TIRED OF THEIR BULL! WE WIN A BIG GAME AND ALL THEY TALK ABOUT WAS KOBE AND THE LAKERS. THEY HAVE A TITLE OF AN UPCOMING STORY NAMED "THE GREAT MAGIC ESCAPE". AND THAT HOW TODAY'S WIN WILL NOT HELP THE MAGIC BEAT THE LAKERS IN THE FINALS. WHY DO I EVEN WATCH THIS CRAP ANYMORE?

ehhh...the team should just use that as fuel...

no one believes the magic will win it all so it'll be even more sweeter when they prove doubters wrong...

as long as the game shows as a 'W' in our win/loss column we should care less what espn has to say

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

Come on, bro, you honestly can't be THAT surprised that ESPN's "award-winning" journalism skewed more towards the Lakers...

It's not that they are favoring the Lakers, It's that they constantly seek to belittle us. When we beat the Cavs it was the same thing. that somehow the other team was kicking our tail and we won by mere luck and i'm just tired of it. Give the team some **** credit!

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

It's not that they are favoring the Lakers, It's that they constantly seek to belittle us. When we beat the Cavs it was the same thing. that somehow the other team was kicking our tail and we won by mere luck and i'm just tired of it. Give the team some **** credit!

I feel ya, but I LOVE this 'ish.

It makes winning that much sweeter when we're NOT the media darlings. Don't ya think? I know it did last year... and it'll be that way this year.

Lakers = 3 Game Losing Streak. Facts.