AddiFB

March 1st gamethread: Why the 76ers will win tonight

quote:
Originally posted by livebythe3:

if you took the time to make this cartoon then I must say get a life. Its just a thread that wont last more than 1 day. So hours of work wouldnt have paid off.

I will play this on NBA 2k10 and tell u the final score

You play video games all day to tell us a fake score. And he has no life?

I'll be there for this game and my prediction as always is that Dalembert will have 2 fouls in less than 5 minutes...usally it's about 2 but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. The only player the 76ers have that's a real threat to the Magic is Iguodala. If the Magic blow this game it won't because of the 76ers having a good team or that they've made any improvements since last season's playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by livebythe3:

if you took the time to make this cartoon then I must say get a life. Its just a thread that wont last more than 1 day. So hours of work wouldnt have paid off.

I will play this on NBA 2k10 and tell u the final score

Thanks, I'll google "a life".

Well, what I do in my spare time is none of your concern I would guess, but that's just me. Why not use 90 minutes of dead time to do something like this? It took my at most an hour and a half, not hours.

If you hate silly jokes or stupid pictures, and especially what other people do in their spare time, get off the internet. It will drive you crazy.

Also, you joined this forum not two weeks ago, and already I've seen you talking poo with other members. Get a life of your own.

Another Epic Game Thread AddiFB ! Very nice cartoon, love the dude peeking through the window and of course ...... Tiger Woodie LOL