Sign in to follow this  
dwightsmight12

I Am Disgusted

After watching the Wizards game and seeing VC miss two shots at the end of the game here are my reflections.

VC is completely out of sink and it is time to cut the lose and trade him. VC is done he has no explosion and is very weak on D

JJ has more hustle and can shoot the ball. Trade VC

Jameer when is he going to get hurt again. Jwill is doing a good job but point guard is a weakness for the Magic since they let Chancey get away.

Trade Jameer

If Jameer and C were gone nobody would notice and our record would be the same are better.

Also it time Otis looks for a new job

Rebounding is a weakness and a forth quarter go to guy if Hedo would have been in the exact situation we would have won.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

quote:
Originally posted by Cavalier23:

quote:

1. Cavs fans thinking Mo or Delonte can play defense...LOL

2. I seriously just LOL'd for five minutes because of the first point, give me a minute.

3. Okay, for the Cavs to get Iggy, Jamison, or Butler they will have to give up TWO out of three between Williams/West/Varejao. That's not saying much because LeBron is their only player, but losing Floppy could hurt their defense. He is after all this year's DPOY...

Top 5 worst posts i have ever seen.

Delonte is an excellent defender.

We will not have to trade any of those guys to get them. They want expiring contracts, hence why they are trying to trade guys who are owed a lot of money. Mo and Varejao are not expiring, you make absolutely no sense.

All fans arent as dumb as you but you give your fanbase a bad name.

That guy is known for extremely bad posts. Seems like everything he says is the exact opposite of true. Maybe he just wants to make himself feel better? Idk

I love it, the Cavs troll has picked me to school him. What's wrong with my post? You guys have already admitted that Mo Williams can't play defense, good for you. First intelligent thing a Cavs fan has ever said.

But you still think Delonte West can play defense? All the Cavs fans say is, "Delonte dominated Carter on defense when he was in New Jersey, look at the stats."

Looking at Carter's box score, and then looking at who's starting opposite of him, doesn't let you assume that West "dominated" him. Carter was playing for New Jersey, he was their only player. Which means he was guarded by West AND LEBRON. Cavs fan not giving LeBron credit for something, I'm sure he'll forgive you for your sins.

Now in Orlando, you can't double team Carter, because whoever you leave open will score 40. Let's see how your little wigger midget does now.

Now as far as the Jamison trade goes. Do you guys really think the Wizards are just going to GIVE you Antawn Jamison? Do you understand how trades work? You could give them expiring deals, which could lead to the Cavs indirectly trading LeBron for Jamison.

Seriously, why would the Cavs give away their expiring deals? You need all the money you have to keep LeBron, remember?

So basically you are going to have to trade somebody important to get Jamison. I was saying if I was the Wizards GM that's what I would be asking for, and if the Cavs didn't want to give that up then too bad, Jamison would stay in Washington.

Class dismissed.

Do you know haw the salaries work in the NBA? I would guess no considering the Cavs can offer Bron more money than anyone. The expirings don't mean **** and the Cavs will make a deal.

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Cavs fan knows Magic>Cavs or why else would he waste his time one here. Its funny, you never see any Magic fans bashing your threads, O ya....Magic fans have at least a lil bit of respect. Grow the fck up cavs fan

its got more to do with the fact that if we mention we are a magic fan or talk the truth and tell somthing that they dont want to hear about the cavs they ban us

On the note of Jamison to Clev... It would most likely be for Z's expiring contract whom the Wiz would buy out and end up going straight back to Clev. simple as that, we've all seen it done before.

With shaq's 21 mil + brons 16 mil expiring AND Lebrons Bird rights they can still offer up a heafty heafty max deal to Lebron.

quote:

VaBch is fully recovered after being embarrassed two days ago it seems.

what happened two days ago

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

2. I seriously just LOL'd for five minutes because of the first point, give me a minute.

3. Okay, for the Cavs to get Iggy, Jamison, or Butler they will have to give up TWO out of three between Williams/West/Varejao. That's not saying much because LeBron is their only player, but losing Floppy could hurt their defense. He is after all this year's DPOY...

We will not have to trade any of those guys to get them. They want expiring contracts, hence why they are trying to trade guys who are owed a lot of money. Mo and Varejao are not expiring, you make absolutely no sense.

That guy is known for extremely bad posts. Seems like everything he says is the exact opposite of true. Maybe he just wants to make himself feel better? Idk

I love it, the Cavs troll has picked me to school him. What's wrong with my post? You guys have already admitted that Mo Williams can't play defense, good for you. First intelligent thing a Cavs fan has ever said.

But you still think Delonte West can play defense? All the Cavs fans say is, "Delonte dominated Carter on defense when he was in New Jersey, look at the stats."

Looking at Carter's box score, and then looking at who's starting opposite of him, doesn't let you assume that West "dominated" him. Carter was playing for New Jersey, he was their only player. Which means he was guarded by West AND LEBRON. Cavs fan not giving LeBron credit for something, I'm sure he'll forgive you for your sins.

Now in Orlando, you can't double team Carter, because whoever you leave open will score 40. Let's see how your little wigger midget does now.

Now as far as the Jamison trade goes. Do you guys really think the Wizards are just going to GIVE you Antawn Jamison? Do you understand how trades work? You could give them expiring deals, which could lead to the Cavs indirectly trading LeBron for Jamison.

Seriously, why would the Cavs give away their expiring deals? You need all the money you have to keep LeBron, remember?

So basically you are going to have to trade somebody important to get Jamison. I was saying if I was the Wizards GM that's what I would be asking for, and if the Cavs didn't want to give that up then too bad, Jamison would stay in Washington.

Class dismissed.

I highly doubt you even watched the Cavs vs. Nets games last year. Well i know i did, and i don't recall ever double teaming VC.

And whether we trade Z or not, we can still sigh LeBron to a max deal.

Good try though, at least you put in a little effort. Next time try looking things up.

"Class dismissed", uhh wow, very lame.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Class dismissed.

I highly doubt you even watched the Cavs vs. Nets games last year. Well i know i did, and i don't recall ever double teaming VC.

Good try though, at least you put in a little effort. Next time try looking things up.

You are praying to God that Lebron signs with the Cavs next year because if your team chokes like they did last year.. Lebron will be off to N.Y. and you will be left with Shaq. That would certainly be funny.

quote:
Originally posted by Icemansync:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Class dismissed.

You are praying to God that Lebron signs with the Cavs next year because if your team chokes like they did last year.. Lebron will be off to N.Y. and you will be left with Shaq. That would certainly be funny.

Cool story, and i dont care.

I love how all Magic fans resort to something like that after they get told off or something. Quite funny.