Sign in to follow this  
dwightsmight12

I Am Disgusted

I feel terrible after this loss, more so than I can recall in recent memory (Excluding the Finals). We have been exposed on our weak points, which were noticeable in previous weeks, but they are now blantant. These weaknesses are taking bad shots, settling for those bad shots, and finishing off games. Rebounding can also be addressed as a weakness, but Howard is such a monster that he masks the poor rebounding as a team. I never thought a team like the Wizards would embarrass us AGAIN, ON OUR OWN FLOOR.

Addressing these weaknesses will not change overnight as the team claims. A trade may eventually work if it is made soon, and I hope to god this loss opens Otis' eyes, but the team obviously has no shame.

BTW- Caron Butler's name has officially been added to the dreadful "Magic Killers" list. He was unconscious in the 2nd half tonight.

I feel terrible after this loss, more so than I can recall in recent memory (Excluding the Finals). We have been exposed on our weak points, which were noticeable in previous weeks, but they are now blantant. These weaknesses are taking bad shots, settling for those bad shots, and finishing off games. Rebounding can also be addressed as a weakness, but Howard is such a monster that he masks the poor rebounding as a team. I never thought a team like the Wizards would embarrass us AGAIN, ON OUR OWN FLOOR.

Addressing these weaknesses will not change overnight as the team claims. A trade may eventually work if it is made soon, and I hope to god this loss opens Otis' eyes, but the team obviously has no shame.

BTW- Caron Butler's name has officially been added to the dreadful "Magic Killers" list. He was unconscious in the 2nd half tonight.

SVG blew the last 2 plays of the game. It was obvious they were going to Butler. There should have been two bodies on him.

The second bad play was giving Rashard a turn around 3 with .5 seconds left; there was no time for that. We needed a lob or a Courtney Lee type play.

What can I say? Don't we always blow leads. Its predictable and we've been doing this since I became a fan in 03.