Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

Redick would like to remain with the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

*eats his words*

Aside from the fall away three's and a little more work on the defensive end. Impressive.

Meh, maybe not THAT sincere, but I give you an A for effort... at least you're starting to come around.

Maybe if Redick drops another leading scorer title next game, you'll see the light.

well Redick has sucked his whole career to the point of embarassment

but I feel like this is the year he's finally breaking out and no fluke. He looks comfortable out there.

I'm happy for it. He should stay

I really don't know why he is not being considered for Most Improved player. Even as a huge Duke fan and Redick fan, I will admit he was a waste of a First Round Draft Pick, but this is the year he is turning it around and I think very soon he has the chance to be an All Star.

Tonight is evident that Redick not Carter should have the ball in his hands at the end of the game. Not only can he create for himself, he can also create for others, something Hedo was great at and something we really miss.

PPL say that some power forwards will not allow Dwight to grow offensively or get in the way but to me carter is the example of a player holding another player back. JJ has had some break out games and moments while vince struggles. I haven't seen a ton of magic games due to livng in va but the national tv games vince stinks the court up while JJ comes in and does nothing but produce time after time.

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Weisbard:

I really don't know why he is not being considered for Most Improved player. Even as a huge Duke fan and Redick fan, I will admit he was a waste of a First Round Draft Pick, but this is the year he is turning it around and I think very soon he has the chance to be an All Star.

Tonight is evident that Redick not Carter should have the ball in his hands at the end of the game. Not only can he create for himself, he can also create for others, something Hedo was great at and something we really miss.

Actually, my friend go look at that years draft class. Not much after JJ except for like 2 players, but most were busts. I say Magic actually did pretty well for their future. Otis is Psychic!!!

Unfortunately i think this is JJ's final year with the Magic. Not because he's a bad player or can't contribute, but i think he will be apart of a big trade to bring in a talented young wing player. I fully expect something like

Gortat, JJ and Pietrus for Kevin Martin plus filler

or...

Gortat, JJ and Piertus for Jeff Green or Harden plus filler.

quote:
Originally posted by ivielma:

quote:

Actually, my friend go look at that years draft class. Not much after JJ except for like 2 players, but most were busts. I say Magic actually did pretty well for their future. Otis is Psychic!!!

Ronnie Brewer

Thabo Sefalosha

RAJON RONDO

Paul Milsap

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by ivielma:

quote:

Ronnie Brewer

Thabo Sefalosha

RAJON RONDO

Paul Milsap

To be fair i wouldn't say Thabo is a better player than JJ, and Milsap was a second rounder.