Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Curious Quote by Scott Skiles

Does the NBA favor the Orlando Magic? Bulls coach Scott Skiles says he thinks so. The Bulls play Miami on Wednesday and then Orlando on Thursday, the fourth straight season with the Magic the second on the back to back. Could the NBA be trying to boost the Magic in hopes of getting the community to build that long talked about arena?

-- Chicago Tribune

I do not know if this is the right thread but the thought of the NBA giving the Magic an advantage after the schedule they have played the last few weeks is absurd.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Does the NBA favor the Orlando Magic? Bulls coach Scott Skiles says he thinks so. The Bulls play Miami on Wednesday and then Orlando on Thursday, the fourth straight season with the Magic the second on the back to back. Could the NBA be trying to boost the Magic in hopes of getting the community to build that long talked about arena?

-- Chicago Tribune

I do not know if this is the right thread but the thought of the NBA giving the Magic an advantage after the schedule they have played the last few weeks is absurd.

His reasoning that the NBA favors us is because he gets us on a back to back after Miami? Boy he is really reaching there. Has he watched our games at all? I don't think that is a team that the NBA is favoring. It's called geography Scott, Miami is south of us in the same state, that is why you get us on a back to back.

Thanks for trying to throw your old team under the bus. Can we take down Scott's banner now?

What a dumb ***, we have played host to the back to back a couple of times.....

I tell you wat Scott put the Heat away early and you can play us heatlthy.......

Does he realize we played Dallas and Sanantonio back to back.......

We played Detroit back to back........

Wat a dumb ***......... If the NBA favored us we wouldnt be sitting at 29-33.......

This is truly an idiotic comment, especially considering the schedule the Magic just finally came through.

Is he mentally ill?? I almsot refuse to believe that Skiles said something this stupid. I'd like to think that Penny, Shaq, and T-Mac are the kind of guys that would say things this ignorant.

If it's true, let's make him go even more crazy and beat him with a Jameer Nelson tear drop in the lane at the buzzer. Maybe he'd have a breakdown and miss the playoffs.

I saw this advantage in the Orlando Magic schedule last year when we went 16-6.

The Magic played the team that came out of Miami the next day. This gave us the advantage.

Approximately 12 wins came from this back to back.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

-- Chicago Tribune

His reasoning that the NBA favors us is because he gets us on a back to back after Miami? Boy he is really reaching there. Has he watched our games at all? I don't think that is a team that the NBA is favoring. It's called geography Scott, Miami is south of us in the same state, that is why you get us on a back to back.

haha i'd like to see skiles face and answer after he reads that

Besides our schedule since the All-star break, we have had it pretty good all season. We have played mostly cupckae teams and we have definitely been the benefactor of a soft schedule with MANY of our opponents coming off the second half of a back to back.

Skile's comments aren't really that absurd.

Please don't make me look all this up and prove my point. I'm too tired right now.

quote:
We have played mostly cupckae teams and we have definitely been the benefactor of a soft schedule

That has to do with out conference... the Bulls play these same teams...