Sign in to follow this  
gporter

What I did was wrong

Honestly, I wasn't trying to make Dwight look bad with the video I made, I was simply an angry fan, and I wanted to show the world Dwight's frustration.

Didn't want him to look bad, even though I guess a lot of people think I did.

Either way, I only make videos for myself, and Magic fans. I am taking down the Dwight video. I know it may be too late, but I have realized that there are kids that can see this. He is a role model, and he is one of my role models. Dwight, I am sorry, I love you, and I love this team.

As for tonights game, watch, and enjoy. icon_smile.gif

Once again I am sorry to all the fans, players, the Orlando Sentinel, the city of Orlando, and everybody around the world that may have seen the video.

Honestly, I wasn't trying to make Dwight look bad with the video I made, I was simply an angry fan, and I wanted to show the world Dwight's frustration.

Either way, I only make videos for myself, and Magic fans. I am taking down the Dwight video. I know it may be too late, but I have realized that there are kids that can see this. He is a role model, and he is one of my role models. Dwight, I am sorry, I love you, and I love this team.

Once again I am sorry to all the fans, players, the Orlando Sentinel, the city of Orlando, and everybody around the world that may have seen the video.

Apology not accepted, because the only thing worse than saying naughty words is posting a youtube video of someone else saying a naughty word.

Shame on you. There are children on the internet. The longer we can keep them from making specific sequences of sounds, the better off America will be.

I bet you don't support the troops either.

Dwight had every right to say what he said and if that's the worst thing 'children' see, that's quite an upbringing.

Love your vids, no need apologizing, you were trying to peddle the video for self gain, just sharing information.

As an Australian fan, bar vid feeds when I'm not working or the 1 or 2 games a month I get of Orlando, I don't get much.

These are GREAT.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Never be sorry for this GP....

If anyone is giving you flak, let me know.....

If anything, the video showed that the "soft" label on Dwight is a myth, and that he has the fire to go out and destroy people...

Which would answer the Sports Illustrated Cover of Howard being funny, but is he serious...

Yeah, him telling Coach that he is going to F' someone up down there, is something serious...

I dont think even Dwight would be mad... because now that people hear it from the Man himself, they might think twice about the "soft label"

Appology not accepted!!!

YOU DONT NEED TO APPOLOGISE,

I dont believe in censorship, That hides the truth.... But i guess america is different and can not handle truth, thats why they have ridiculas rules, guidelines and sensorship.

Keep all the videos running, Im loving them.. especially the Dwight one.

Jackie Treehorn, get over it you are massively anal!

I agree with KandiKane that Gporter, you have nothing to apologize for. I understand why you took down the video because tons of kids/people look up to Dwight, but your original point is right.

He may of been frustrated at the time, but I love the leadership from Dwight. Everyone's forgetting, he was talking to his teammates at the time of that f-bomb.

So on to Sky's random thoughts while watching Gporter's vid:

-How funny is it that Jameer was trying to be modest when comparing himself to Steve Nash, saying he doesn't throw those one hand flip passes that Nashty does. 30 seconds later in the vid, if that, Meer throws a Nash-like one-handed flip pass across the court for the assist. Way to be modest, "Mighty Mouthpiece," but you're actually closer to Nash production than most people might think (take it from me, a dual Nash & Nelson fantasy owner in the same league).

-Pat Kennedy chuckling at Gallante's lame joke over the air is priceless.

-So Steve Kerr & Alvin Gentry, how much you like Grant Hill over Matt Barnes now!?

-I still think J-Will's lob pass actually hit the shot clock. Goodness!

-Almundson will be seeing Bassinator in his nightmares. I promise ya.

-Wait... hold on. Did Stan just say something positive about the Magic defense as a whole!? *rewinds* Yeah.. yeah, he actually did!

-"Au voir~!"

Thanks for the writeup, sky.

I for one don't believe in censorship, and that is why the video went up in the first place, but like I said... in a way it still feels like what I did was wrong.

I read between the lines in the Sentinel article, and it was almost as if I were made out to be the bad guy for making it in the first place.

Overall, I kind of feel like I betrayed Dwight, and then the sentinel decided to take a shot at me for it.

Now, this of course may not be the case, but I was on the fence with removing the video from the moment I read the article.

I just watched the video from last night's game. Once again, great work!

When Jameer plays like he did last night, no team can beat us. Of course, Steve Nash is a horrible defender, but still, we need Meer to be more aggressive.

It's amazing how this team bounces back from bad games.

I'm upset that Dwight got another tech. I believe SVG is right, he needs to be more careful, because he can avoid some of those offensive calls. But he's still young.

And RA, getting 7 offensive boards. Again, it's against the softest team in the league, but still he's making a statement right now.