Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Video: Jameer, Bass, Howard, SVG

I want to say Dan, that even though these threads don't get many replies, I think we all appreciate the efforts you guys are doing of bringing us all these inside videos of training camp. Thanks a lot.

I'm lovin' these videos man smile_shardhappy.png

I love how they don't sugarcoat anything. They admit they are dealing with adjusting new players and teaching them Magic ball, instead of going all Celtics "We da best we win already yuaaaa!!"

Bass video was pretty random. Not much Magic talk there, but I like his sand workouts!

Wish we could see them practice!

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

I'm lovin' these videos man smile_shardhappy.png

Wish we could see them practice!

I pretty much feel the same way, but if we could actually see them practice, the spy network would be in full bloom right now!! I will settle for the pre-season trash that is typically produced from the start. I can't wait to see these guy's at full speed!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I want to say Dan, that even though these threads don't get many replies, I think we all appreciate the efforts you guys are doing of bringing us all these inside videos of training camp. Thanks a lot.

Oh Yeah....what he said!!!! +1

NBA.com has been streaming live practices all week. They did the Nuggets a couple days ago, and the Lakers today. Was pretty cool to see Kobe and Artest do drills and stuff together.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

NBA.com has been streaming live practices all week. They did the Nuggets a couple days ago, and the Lakers today. Was pretty cool to see Kobe and Artest do drills and stuff together.

The entire practice? Wow, I always thought that was under a cloak and armour plated!! Thanks Nyce!

Sounds like Morris Almond is making a huge good first impression on Stan. Stan described him as hard-working and said that he's really dailed-in from long range, i think he hit 4 in a row in the 1st half.

IMO,Sounds like Almond makes the team over Linton..