Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Looks like Courtney Lee wants to make Magic fans hate him/front office

I love CLee. He's got a lot of talent. But he's not going to the All-Star game anytime soon.

And that's even with the chance of getting crazy stats on a terrible team.

That doesn't seem to sound like Lee at all, however, if it is him, then right back at ya, Leesus. Tough to make a team pay when the player they're going up against is Vince Carter.

He reminds me more of Kerry Kittles than Penny, I'm afraid.

Ben Wallace was not an all star when he traded him.

Corey was and still a decent player, but he is no all star.

T-Mac got traded b/c he gave up on us and I'm glad we did b/c look at him now...

The one player that hurts was Billups!

Lee was awesome here maybe b/c of the team we had or maybe b/c of his talent. We got VC in that trade! I am not upset at the guy, but he needs to stop talking and just wait till he plays against us at the AMWAY.

quote:
Originally posted by petey:

The only person i would trade Lee for is Wade. Lee is going to be an all star, i think he will have a good year this year but after that hes going to blow up and number 11 is going to give me nightmares for years to come.

Funniest post of the year.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

And you thought Jannero Pargo was a Magic Killer??

Ha!

We haven't seen anything yet. However I refuse to feel bad when the kid netted us (no pun intended) Vince Freggin' Carter. We'll only regret it if the trade doesn't bring us at least one NBA Title.

Exactly that is the point, 2 years is what we have. If we don't win a title in the next 2 years it was a bad trade. IMO you only sacrifice the future if it makes it so you are the favorite to win. Thats why it doesn't make sense to me, LA,Spurs and maybe a healthy Celts are still a little bit better. So why add 12 million dollars to the payroll and mess with the team chemistry? We got their with Lee as a rookie, and while he is improving VC will be declining.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

Ha!

We haven't seen anything yet. However I refuse to feel bad when the kid netted us (no pun intended) Vince Freggin' Carter. We'll only regret it if the trade doesn't bring us at least one NBA Title.

Exactly that is the point, 2 years is what we have. If we don't win a title in the next 2 years it was a bad trade. IMO you only sacrifice the future if it makes it so you are the favorite to win. Thats why it doesn't make sense to me, LA,Spurs and maybe a healthy Celts are still a little bit better. So why add 12 million dollars to the payroll and mess with the team chemistry? We got their with Lee as a rookie, and while he is improving VC will be declining.

Do you not understand the value of having VC's contract, and what kind of flexibility it gives us? Dwight is not 30. To suggest we have a 2 year window is absolutely ridiculous.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

quote:

Ha!

Do you not understand the value of having VC's contract, and what kind of flexibility it gives us? Dwight is not 30. To suggest we have a 2 year window is absolutely ridiculous.

We have a 2 year window with VC, if we don't win with him than moving Lee was dumb. His flexibility his contract gives us? When in 2011? Rafer and Batties contracts expired after this year, so yeah I would rather have that money to say go after Wade or the other multiple all-stars in their prime. We took on money, the contract flexibility notion makes no sense.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

quote:

Ha!

We have a 2 year window with VC, if we don't win with him than moving Lee was dumb. His flexibility his contract gives us? When in 2011? Rafer and Batties contracts expired after this year, so yeah I would rather have that money to say go after Wade or the other multiple all-stars in their prime. We took on money, the contract flexibility notion makes no sense.

I will give you 1000 dollars if you can explain how keeping Lee would've netted us Wade.