Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Not that I want to bring up his name but where does fran fit if he ever plays for us?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I'd be surprised if Vasquez plays in the NBA before he's 30, if ever.

Agreed. He has shown no real desire to come over and he will probably make more money in Spain than he ever will over here.

I doubt he would ever come over and people on here suggesting he might be useful talent wise are kidding themselves. The guy is a bust, and does not want to come over because he realizes he will be in the D-league. I would rather have Foyle in a heartbeat. The guy was a bad pick and thats it, if we could get a 2nd round pick for him we would be lucky.

This guy has constantly stated that he sees his future in Spain. Orlando is nothing but leverage to get a bigger contract with a Spanish club. I highly doubt he ever comes over and no way he backs up Dwight he's as soft as fairy liquid.

Nate Robinson, Danny Granger, David Lee, Hakim Warrick...

just to name a few player we passed on in the 2005 NBA draft.

I hate Fran Vasquez, hope he never comes over.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Nate Robinson, Danny Granger, David Lee, Hakim Warrick...

just to name a few player we passed on in the 2005 NBA draft.

I hate Fran Vasquez, hope he never comes over.

i have forgotten who was in the draft but when you put those names that we over looked then fran should be paying us...

this is somthing that the league need to address these international players that enter the draft should not be allowed to have a current contract or be able to dictate where in world they want to play. especally when there a players all over the world with dreams of playing nba and missing out due to tossers like fran

just go to google and search (year) nba draft, and the wikipedia link shows exactly what you want to see. In 2004, for example, the Magic had arguably the best draft in the history of the NBA. Not only did we not take Okafor, but we traded up to get Jameer Nelson. That and the 2003 draft are the two most stacked drafts, so many good players.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

just go to google and search (year) nba draft, and the wikipedia link shows exactly what you want to see. In 2004, for example, the Magic had arguably the best draft in the history of the NBA. Not only did we not take Okafor, but we traded up to get Jameer Nelson. That and the 2003 draft are the two most stacked drafts, so many good players.

thanks man i knew where to find them just couldnt be bothered your last post triggered my mind and it annoys me like wise your self that we took that wanker over those guys.

may i please officaly join the i hate fran club

There are 3 things in this life that are a absolute certainity: death, taxes, and Acres responding to a Franny boy thread.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

There are 3 things in this life that are a absolute certainity: death, taxes, and Acres responding to a Franny boy thread.

I already know I have a problem, I just can't find any support groups for it. I swear I can hear someone typing his name through my computer.