Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

C.J. & Warriors agree in principal 1-year deal(NBA.com); Strategy update(pg.12)

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

I stand by what I have been saying and heard the whole time. We are still trying to get CJ Watson. I repeat, we are still trying to get CJ Watson.

Can you repeat it one more time. I unfortunately couldn't just reread what you wrote and need you to type it again.

Yessir.

We are still trying to get CJ Watson. I repeat (once again) that we are still trying to get CJ Watson.

Could you repeat the question where you asked me to repeat my statement because I could have missed a detail by not rereading your post properly and may need it reposted.

Thank you.

Jameer/CJ/Williams as our PG's? I think my head might explode after this offseason if that happens.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I stand by what I have been saying and heard the whole time. We are still trying to get CJ Watson. I repeat, we are still trying to get CJ Watson.

Can you repeat it one more time. I unfortunately couldn't just reread what you wrote and need you to type it again.

Yessir.

We are still trying to get CJ Watson. I repeat (once again) that we are still trying to get CJ Watson.

Could you repeat the question where you asked me to repeat my statement because I could have missed a detail by not rereading your post properly and may need it reposted.

Thank you.

icon_redface.gif

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yessir.

Thank you.

leonardo,-the-terrible-monster.jpg

quote:

So Catman is the hold up a case of the Warriors asking for the moon or do the Warriors want a team full of PGs?

quote:
Originally posted by Waltfeld:

quote:

So Catman is the hold up a case of the Warriors asking for the moon or do the Warriors want a team full of PGs?

GSW is a unique team that plays guards at every position except C sometimes. So they see the value in CJ and know he is good for their depth. They are simply using the fact that Magic do not want to spend or trade much to hold out and decide what to do.

Now that we have JWill, it makes the Magic a lot less desperate and content to wait it out on GS's decision. If GS still asks for too much, we go into the season as is. No biggie ..if JWill can play at near his previous level.

I think we will then go after CJ again next year though. He will be a Magician at some point if Otis gets his way.

Catman, I have heard the same thing. Otis has had his eyes on Brandon Bass for quite a while now, and finally was able to add him, albeit after some extreme patience. CJ appears to be another case of this.

Imagine if CJ tells GS, "I'm going to sign the qualifying offer, and then bolt for Orlando next summer. So either lose me for nothing, or make a move now."

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Catman, I have heard the same thing. Otis has had his eyes on Brandon Bass for quite a while now, and finally was able to add him, albeit after some extreme patience. CJ appears to be another case of this.

Imagine if CJ tells GS, "I'm going to sign the qualifying offer, and then bolt for Orlando next summer. So either lose me for nothing, or make a move now."

That is what I am expecting, that would nail them (GSW) to the wall.....so I think it is in CJ's hands at this point, or his agent whomever is the wiser!!!

I already tweeted him, asking if Orlando is still an option. He replied "Crossing fingers". This after speaking with his agents last night and responding that he liked what he heard.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

I already tweeted him, asking if Orlando is still an option. He replied "Crossing fingers". This after speaking with his agents last night and responding that he liked what he heard.

wow there needs to be a smiley for me pissing my pants because i'm so excited about the possibility of having jwill and Cj as our back up point guards...