Catman Forever

Get ready for bad news...Shard suspended for 10 games

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by Malachi:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

Stern needs to stop with this man love of James. I doubt James would be suspended for anything. It is stupid in imo to suspend someone for taking some you can buy at GNC. Stern is going to ensure a win for James this year. Lewis suspended for ten games to include the game with the Cavs. Female fan supports Lewis. Go Lewis!!!!!!!!!!!

That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You are dilusional if you think that the reason he was suspended was to appease LBJ. If they really wanted to ensure a Cavs win they would have done this later in the season, not the first 10 games.

What ever. James would not be suspended if he kicked Dwight in the b*** and punched him the nose on the court. If you think that Stern is not in love with James you are a homer. Kobe is the best player in the NBA. Best James by a long shot. Since all of you CAV fans think that Turk is the best player in the NBA would will lose to the Raptors.

you're coming off as delusional. just saying...

If baseball is willing to throw the name of its best players out on the wall, no doubt the NBA would be forced to.

If Lebron were on the juice, the NBA would have to spill it, because it will look better if it is the NBA breaking this story, and not some career defining reporter.

Again as I think back however, this is exactly what happened to baseball, they let the reporters break the story, and that is how it got out of hand.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by SuperPerson:

I didn't know so many females posted on the Orlando Magic MB?! Funny...anyways, for those getting their panties in a bunch. DHEA is NOT a form of a steroid or anything even close to it. Do some research, thanks!

i agree with you about the bunching of the panties around here, but dhea is an androgen and androgen is a steroid hormone. I believe it was an honest mistake on shard's part, but i can't get mad at people for calling him a cheater because technically he is...intentionally or not.

You sir are correct. Completely agree with you.

quote:
Poor Shard is gonna get booed out of every building this year. I hope it motivates him.

To be honest, I think everyone will have forgotten about this by November. He was taking a GNC Supplement, not really that big of a deal to most I don't think.

quote:
Tough Break There

All-Star

Posted August 06, 2009 11:15 PM Hide Post

quote:

Poor Shard is gonna get booed out of every building this year. I hope it motivates him.

To be honest, I think everyone will have forgotten about this by November. He was taking a GNC Supplement, not really that big of a deal to most I don't think.

you know how fans are....rashard is gonna probally get booed.....be careful when you boo a clutch 3 point shooter like shard....this can only make him more motivated

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:

i agree it's not a big deal, but most nba fans are morons and this is what hte link on espn's front page says

"Magic's Lewis banned for failing drug test"

yeah, it's very misleading, but most can't bare to read more than the title in one sitting, so that's what they'll go with.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:

i agree it's not a big deal, but most nba fans are morons and this is what hte link on espn's front page says

"Magic's Lewis banned for failing drug test"

yeah, it's very misleading, but most can't bare to read more than the title in one sitting, so that's what they'll go with.

Forget about being excited now about all our nationally televised games, Rashard just gave all the talking heads a bunch of cannon fodder to rag on the Magic and only talk about Lewis' suspension instead of the success of the team.

I love all the high and mighty dopes here acting as if they've never made mistakes. He used poor judgement, so what it's not like he hurt anyone. He has nothing but a good history as being a high character player, but of course some "fans" turn their backs on him. It's pretty pathetic actually.