Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

"Otiz, Money Ain't A Thang" Part Two $$$, LOL(link)

quote:
Originally posted by cac67:

quote:
Originally posted by adsm:

awesome stuff, more love to the the DeVos fam!

quote:
When contacted Wednesday, Smith said he doesn't expect any deals for the next couple of weeks.

"Still looking and having conversations," Smith said.

whether it is hope or past experience, I am disinclined to believe him

Yeah, now I'm expecting an announcement today.

i agree with everyone here. I think we'll have someone by the end of this week.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

Good news!

29qco0k.png

O-Tiz is RIPPED yo!

Oh and... I hate ads on uniforms! Hate it!

I would hate to see ads also. Soccer is known for that and they make a lot of money. Mexico's soccer teams are well known for having like 10 ads all at once in their uniforms and they look ugly!

yeah they look bad, i don't like the look at all, people associate seimens with real madrid on alot of levels, it's bleh.

the other half of this argument is that we should commit to something cool now rather than having to settle for something like 'tide' or 'tampax' written on our backs. haha.

quote:
Originally posted by ShefGator:

quote:
When contacted Wednesday, Smith said he doesn't expect any deals for the next couple of weeks.

TRANSLATION: The Magic will sign a new point guard today. Press conference for the announcement will be at noon today LOL.

OK! That explains Arroyo's absence from the National team preparation games this weekend against Venezuela in Isla Margarita!Lol! Thanks!

I really wanted Otis to bring back Arroyo but now it looks like we will be getting Watson so thats still good. But Im just looking around the league at teams that have potential to make the playoffs that need a starting pg. The best team that need his services really is PHILLY. They have NO pgs. They have backup pgs but not a true starting pg. That might be Arroyo best fit. Ive read that he was in talks with Philly but nothing after that. But I just think Arroyo will be in the NBA this season, but it wont be in a Magic uniform.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Not sure if this was mentioned somewhere else but the NBA also gave the green light to sell advertising on the players practice jerseys (I'm guessing they meant warm ups). I think Martins also mentioned that the NBA may look at selling ad space on the game jersey's as well. Not sure how I feel about this but it definately helps with adding more dollars that Otis can spend.

16.jpg

I can't wait.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

Not sure if this was mentioned somewhere else but the NBA also gave the green light to sell advertising on the players practice jerseys (I'm guessing they meant warm ups). I think Martins also mentioned that the NBA may look at selling ad space on the game jersey's as well. Not sure how I feel about this but it definately helps with adding more dollars that Otis can spend.

16.jpg

I can't wait.

I don't like the big corporate logos but on football/soccer shirts they aren't that bad since they only fill an empty space - there has never been anything there - but you can't relegate the team name/city on a basketball jersey to a just a small badge and replace it with a brand, that's just wrong

quote:

quote:

quote:

16.jpg

I can't wait.

I don't like the big corporate logos but on football/soccer shirts they aren't that bad since they only fill an empty space - there has never been anything there - but you can't relegate the team name/city on a basketball jersey to a just a small badge and replace it with a brand, that's just wrong

Reminds of Tracy McGrady's stupid "Captain" patch.

mcgrady_220_success.jpg

That was unequivocally lame.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

16.jpg

I can't wait.

Reminds of Tracy McGrady's stupid "Captain" patch.

mcgrady_220_success.jpg

That was unequivocally lame.

Man, I miss that guy.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

Good news!

29qco0k.png

O-Tiz is RIPPED yo!

Oh and... I hate ads on uniforms! Hate it!

I would hate to see ads also. Soccer is known for that and they make a lot of money. Mexico's soccer teams are well known for having like 10 ads all at once in their uniforms and they look ugly!

yeah they look bad, i don't like the look at all, people associate seimens with real madrid on alot of levels, it's bleh.

the other half of this argument is that we should commit to something cool now rather than having to settle for something like 'tide' or 'tampax' written on our backs. haha.

There was a team here (iceland) that had PAPCO logo on their rear ends.

PAPCO manufactures toiletpaper.