Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

J.J. 's future? Coach Moreau says it's time for respect(pg.12)

quote:
Originally posted by 135BPM+:

TAKE NOTES:

112208_vshou_14.jpg

ZOMG! He is soooo dreamy! He has the greatest jumpshot (and faux hawk) in the history of basketball.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

TAKE NOTES:

112208_vshou_14.jpg

ZOMG! He is soooo dreamy! He has the greatest jumpshot (and faux hawk) in the history of basketball.

Technically speaking.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:

quote:

TAKE NOTES:

112208_vshou_14.jpg

Technically speaking.

And technically speaking, since last summers workouts you could add JJ to your magic muscle pic.

GO MAGIC!!!

quote:

quote:

TAKE NOTES:

112208_vshou_14.jpg

Real Talk, Beckham ain't got **** on JJ's Faux.

He took 2 steps backwards shooting the basketball, and 4 steps forward defensively.

If you don't give J.J. credit for his defense in 08-09 (as long as he wasn't playing his hero Jason Kapono, anyway), compared to his first two seasons in the league where his D was at nonexistent Carlos Arroyo/Steve Nash levels.. then I guess you're not paying attention.

At the same time though, Barnes > Redick overall through the course of their careers. Redick'll have to get back to lights out shooting of the basketball in the past PLUS defend like he did last year at.. you know.. the same time in order to crack the rotation. I think SVG will give him every opportunity to try in training camp and preseason though.

If you're J.J. Redick that's pretty much all you can ask for. It's better than what he got under Brian Hill.

Jim in Orlando, Fla.:

Hey Luke, how do see J.J. Redick's playing time next season? Think he'll be in the rotation? What about his future? Will it be in Orlando, on another NBA team or in Europe? Think he'll get an extension or a 3.8 mil qualifying offer?

Luke Byrnes:

I thought that Redick really came on late last season and showed signs of being an impact rotation player. He's game is expanded beyond just being a sharp-shooter. Steve Kyler is our guy in Orlando, so I suggest you get his insight as he certainly knows the Magic better than I. He hosts a chat tomorrow. I like the progress Redick has made an I expecct him to help the Magic defend their Eastern Conference crown.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Chat.asp?CHAT_TOPICS_ID=433

HoopsCzar contribution's are no longer available on this website due to Mod jealousy,..LMAO !!!

But it was a blast getting you from the low 3200's to 4129 member within a year Magic fans. I'm constructing my own Home court and you can stay in touch on twitter until then,.. http://twitter.com/HoopsCzar

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

He took 2 steps backwards shooting the basketball, and 4 steps forward defensively.

If you don't give J.J. credit for his defense in 08-09 (as long as he wasn't playing his hero Jason Kapono, anyway), compared to his first two seasons in the league where his D was at nonexistent Carlos Arroyo/Steve Nash levels.. then I guess you're not paying attention.

At the same time though, Barnes > Redick overall through the course of their careers. Redick'll have to get back to lights out shooting of the basketball in the past PLUS defend like he did last year at.. you know.. the same time in order to crack the rotation. I think SVG will give him every opportunity to try in training camp and preseason though.

If you're J.J. Redick that's pretty much all you can ask for. It's better than what he got under Brian Hill.

you forgot to add that barnes is a mediocre at best shooter...if he goes cold then he wont even play in our system probably. Especially if Pietrus is playing well/equals last seasons productivity.