Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

J.J. 's future? Coach Moreau says it's time for respect(pg.12)

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

i would think many care about jj's future including jj. the magic seem to have his future in their plans!!!!!!!!!!!jacklj

I don't think you used enough exclamation points. emory889

I don't think you're as sexy as before. jecMagicMan

That disappoints me a great deal. As long as both agree that Kberto sucks. emory889

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

i would think many care about jj's future including jj. the magic seem to have his future in their plans!!!!!!!!!!!jacklj

That disappoints me a great deal. As long as both agree that Kberto sucks. emory889

I'm moody. I have feminine needs. Yes, Kberto totally sux. jecMagicMan

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Awesome. Best friends forever? emory889 is the one that authored this post.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Only if you get me a glittery BFF bracelet/anklet. jecMagicMan typed this post out at 2:47 pm on August 17th, 2009. His first court fee of the month was due on the 13th, but they can go screw themselves.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Only if you get me a glittery BFF bracelet/anklet. jecMagicMan typed this post out at 2:47 pm on August 17th, 2009. His first court fee of the month was due on the 13th, but they can go screw themselves.

smile_rockout.gif Lemme play you a song love. jarethcutestory

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Bill Ingram, lol...

quote:

Jim in Orlando, Fla.:

Finally it seems some positive things for J.J.! Sources say Otis doesn't want to trade him. John Hollinger thinks he's in line to be Vince's back-up. Will his improvement continue? Is his future w/ Magic? How will Stan implement him in rotations?

Bill Ingram:

I think his future is with Orlando until Otis can trade him. He desperately wanted to send him to New Jersey, but the Nets absolutely insisted on Courtney Lee. So it seems JJ is the man for now.

smile_pokewithstick.gif

quote:
smile_rockout.gif Lemme play you a song, love. jarethcutestory

You need a comma before the subject, broski.

quote:

Jim in Orlando, Fla.:

Finally it seems some positive things for J.J.! Sources say Otis doesn't want to trade him. John Hollinger thinks he's in line to be Vince's back-up. Will his improvement continue? Is his future w/ Magic? How will Stan implement him in rotations?

Steve Kyler:

Jim... we've talked a number of times about Otis' commitment to JJ Redick... justified or not, Otis loves him some JJ Redick.

I think JJ's role gets defined in camp... nothing is given in Stan Van Gundy's world, so JJ will get his chance... he's got to come in, in great shape and stay healthy and beat out guys defensively... if he can do that he'll get minutes... I think he still has to get better with his shot selction and realize he's on the floor to make shots not passes.

I don't think JJ has a future with the Magic... I think JJ walks at the first chance he gets... He is not happy in Central Florida, this is where he plays and he'll make the best of it but if he were traded, he'd be happier.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

Jim in Orlando, Fla.:

Steve Kyler:

Jim... we've talked a number of times about Otis' commitment to JJ Redick... justified or not, Otis loves him some JJ Redick.

I think JJ's role gets defined in camp... nothing is given in Stan Van Gundy's world, so JJ will get his chance... he's got to come in, in great shape and stay healthy and beat out guys defensively... if he can do that he'll get minutes... I think he still has to get better with his shot selction and realize he's on the floor to make shots not passes.

I don't think JJ has a future with the Magic... I think JJ walks at the first chance he gets... He is not happy in Central Florida, this is where he plays and he'll make the best of it but if he were traded, he'd be happier.

BJ, this is nothing knew. We all know that Redick has no future with the Magic. As soon as he can he will jump ship. He needs to go on a team that will play him more. A team that actually will let him shoot more and accepts his flaws(defense). I have no idea why Otis kept him this long but this will be Redick's last season as a Magic.