quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

PEC do you really think JJ is that good?

Yes I working on getting better all the time.

If the rest of the team worked as hard as he does on the off season we would have won it all last year.

But I will take winning it all this year if other players on the team put that kind of effort into working to improve their game.

Congratulations on the dumbest thing to spill out of your mouth yet. I'm sure if I wait 10 minutes you will say something worse.

I'm not the one who writes things demeaning a person who died fighting a terrible disease. That on the hand is what you did more then once.

What I wrote about Redick is correct. Though I know you don't consider that worthy of anything because it is what Redick does. Now if I said the same thing about lets say Barnes you would be gushing all over it.

Prominent Election Critics, this smacks of ignorance. It is well documented that Dwight alone follows one of the most difficult and exhaustive workout regimes in the NBA. Your assumption that no one else works as hard as JJ is ridiculous.

quote:

quote:

Yes and working on getting better all the time.

If the rest of the team worked as hard as he does on the off season we would have won it all last year.

But I will take winning it all this year if other players on the team put that kind of effort into working to improve their game.

Interesting take.

If JJ is really working hard on improving his game but apparently is not making any real progress, there must be something wrong there.

If there really worried about having another point guard we could trade the TPE and Jeremy Richardson to them... that would make them happy they get a player and a TPE

I know its Kyler but...

The Magic and CJ Watson: The Orlando Magic are closing in on an offer sheet with restricted free agent CJ Watson. The Magic had been negotiating with Matt Barnes who reached a deal Monday night and the remaining exception dollars ($1.9 million bi-annual exception) are expected to go to Watson.

Magic fans have openly questioned what the "delay" is in getting Watson on a deal

quote:
Originally posted by magic_hoopsfan:

quote:

quote:

Yes and working on getting better all the time.

Interesting take.

If JJ is really working hard on improving his game but apparently is not making any real progress, there must be something wrong there.

It's the law of diminishing returns. Peaked Ear Cheese is a collegiate all-star, ask her to explain.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

For the love of God can someone change the thread title to read "Watson wants..."

Are you sure?

Maybe it's "Watson, want to play for Orlando?"

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

For the love of God can someone change the thread title to read "Watson wants..."

uhmm...

wth?

haha j/k fixed now. thanks for pointing it out