Sign in to follow this  
petey

will c lee make us pay 5 years from now

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

ur kidding right? Wow y dont u rub J nelson's dick some more. Lee already has past Jordan's level, get real M4gic.

you're an idiot

quote:
Originally posted by Superman12:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

seriously. clee will probably never play in an all star game. he could go on to average 13 points a game as a starting nba sg. it's respectable, but some of you people are acting like he's going to be next jordan.

I agree with you all I'm saying is he is very talented and if he plays to his potential he will be on 2 or 3 all star teams around there

he's talented yes but he will never an all star. saying if he plays to his potential is such a moot point because the same could be said with so many other players in the nba..

Lee is a good player and will get better. But come on this VC were talking about. Its no comparison. Just cause hes 32, it means absolutely nothing. This guy was the 4th best sg in the league last season. Im not worried about Lee at all. We have a better 2 guard right now and thats all we should be focused on, RIGHT NOW. Were finally better at that position. Lee still has more to prove to the league. He will be a good scorer with the right opportunity, but come on, WE GOT VC NOW. Who cares what Lee does 5 years from now.

a whole lot can happen in 5 years. that said, i'm with those hoping he'll be back in 2-3 years (coincidentally when carter's option kicks in and Lee is a FA) making us "pay" that way. i think he's gonna average 15-20ppg next year as the 2nd or at worst 3rd option. he shoots over 80% from the free throw stripe and one thing he hadn't quite learned yet is how to draw contact when he drove the lane. once he does that he'll get to the stripe more and get points that way as well. he'll never be an all-star. this is coming from a Lee homer and someone that's tracked his entire career since his freshmen year here at WKU. it won't be cuz of lack of talent or effort, it'll be cuz his name ain't wade, lebron etc and the fact that he plays SG where most of the "stars" play. he can easily average 15+, 4 boards and 2 steals a game if he wants to. i'd take that back to the magic in a couple years any day.

for now, it's a win at all costs moment for the magic. if they don't get a bench they can forget it. the celts have maybe 2 years left in the tank with their vets but thats also when VC is 34 and under option. if the celts sign sheed and stay healthy it could be like the days of old the next couple years and be LA Boston back to back. just bein real here. you have to like our team, but at the moment we have zero bench and we got a bit older in the process.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Lee is a good player and will get better. But come on this VC were talking about. Its no comparison. Just cause hes 32, it means absolutely nothing. This guy was the 4th best sg in the league last season. Im not worried about Lee at all. We have a better 2 guard right now and thats all we should be focused on, RIGHT NOW. Were finally better at that position. Lee still has more to prove to the league. He will be a good scorer with the right opportunity, but come on, WE GOT VC NOW. Who cares what Lee does 5 years from now.

agree

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

no, he'll make us pay in 3 yrs when he's a FA and we use Vince's expiring to go after him.

Lee who??

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

no, he'll make us pay in 3 yrs when he's a FA and we use Vince's expiring to go after him.

Lee who??

Let's not go crazy now. I'm going to miss the rookie.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

Lee who??

Let's not go crazy now. I'm going to miss the rookie.

I was just kidding lol. The crazy part was about him being all star to come back and haunt us.

I also miss Lee and can understand why he is feeling the way he is feeling. At least Battie can explain to him why this happened and why it won't be the last time as well.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I dont think Lee will be anywhere near VC in the future so y wuld we regret this? Y wait 5 years to have Lee develop anyways.

N plus VC had way more potential then Lee did. Maby considering Vince Carter won Rookie of the Year in 2000, n had hops out the roof, a killer 3 n J, and had a wingspan of a hawk.

all we can do is wait n see. But honestly I bet he will be just a solid player.

Umm he won ROY for the 1998-1999 Season!