Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Turk FA Update: Turk agrees to terms with Toronto (yes, Raptors, not Portland)

quote:
Originally posted by NAO:

How about a S&T with Miami sinse D-wade wants Hedo. Maybe for Haslem and someone else

No thanks unless it gets us Wade.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

Otis is much smarter than we give him credit for, these offers ARE ridiculous

glad we got carter when we did...

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by NAO:

How about a S&T with Miami sinse D-wade wants Hedo. Maybe for Haslem and someone else

No thanks unless it gets us Wade.

I'd take Haslem and Chalmers. It's not gonna happen but both of them would be needed additions to this team.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

As people would say back in the day Benedict Hedo!!! I am just messin...

Yep he benedicted us all, he should have stayed in o town and play for 770 K.

Since it is his duty to save the cap space for 33 year old superstars.

Lakers, Heat, Blazers, Raptors.

This looks like a smorgasboard to me.

Wade, Kobe, Bosh or Brandon Roy.

These teams are all stupid, how can they offer him a long term contract???

Orlando is up to the job, good going, Magic has gotten rid of dead weight.

Its gonna come and bite them in the as s though.

HEDO FOREVER, FOREVER HEDO

An NBA source said that the Celtics offered Detroit free agent F/C Rasheed Wallace a contract using the mid-level exception today during a three-hour meeting in Detroit

Man if he takes that **** boston.

That definitely sucks if Boston gets Sheed. Hopefully Dwight is ok if we don't pass him the ball on offense because our scoring is going to need to come from elsewhere.

I'm of course referring to last season Dwight, but I'm completely optimistic he can add to his offense and be unstoppable on offense against teams that play a bit tougher like Detroit and Boston.

We wont get Marion but, if we some how did. He would most certainly play PF, not SF. He's better suited for it that Lewis. And it's a position that he has played a lot of over the years. Factor in his rebounding and his bulk...he'd be a PF on our team w/ Lewis at the 3.

But to be honest, I think we're **** out of luck. Everyone seems to think we'll be splitting the MLE. So, Pietrus or Redick (shutter) will probably have to start. Unless they want to put Anderson in there at the 4. It's early yet but, everything is falling through. No Sheed, no Bass, and I really doubt we'll re-sign Gortat. This is only the first offer, there will be more and OKC can give him a real attractive offer that would be better than the MLE. The sky isnt quite falling but, I think we as fans should be setting our sights lower when it comes to who we'll fill our roster out with. It seems unlikely that we'll be using the full MLE now. I hope we do use on someone but, it's looking like we wont.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

If the Cavs get Artest, we can't let them get Ariza as well.

If we can get Ariza back, though I don't see that happening, then we can match up well against the Cavs... again.

The Cavs don't have the money to get both of them. All they have is the midlevel exception and Ariza wants at least that much. I'm sure Artest would require most of the exception as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

If the Cavs get Artest, we can't let them get Ariza as well.

If we can get Ariza back, though I don't see that happening, then we can match up well against the Cavs... again.

getting ariza back isn't even option. otis wasn't kidding when he said the front office was going to sit back and see where the market was at. so far we've done nothing