Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

The Magic should try and get Tyler Hansbrough

They could probably get his pick for someone like Tony Battie. He would be awesome for them and he would give them what they need a true power forward and he's a great rebounder.

They could probably get his pick for someone like Tony Battie. He would be awesome for them and he would give them what they need a true power forward and he's a great rebounder.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan 4 Life:

weak pf draft. i dont think hansbrough is gonna be that good.

I think he can be good next to Dwight, weakness won't be exposed as much. Plus, he actually hustles for rebounds, unlike a certain $118mil man...

Hansborough will be better than you think. He isn't going to put up huge offensive numbers, but I could see him getting about 6 or 7 rebounds a game and probably 8 or 9 points.

Over time he could develop into a pretty solid player. But he likely won't ever be a go-to power forward.

meh, id rather draft one of the pgs... we could get someone like darren collison, patty mills, ty lawson, or maynor... i dont really have a preference, just whoever our scouts like the most... im sure one of those guys will be around at the start of the 2nd round

let him be the #3 behind rafer (or AJ if rafer is traded) and backup starting in 10

quote:
Over time he could develop into a pretty solid player. But he likely won't ever be a go-to power forward.

He's not big enough to play PF in this league. He'll get abused down low. His best hope is to be a 2nd or 3rd guy off the bench that gets a few rebounds.

Fortunately, we don't have any draft picks this year.

does the word race have anything to do with the post on this board. just curious. it seems that any player mentioned on this board that happens to be white is not nba type player. who am i talking to. do the people on this board think white people should be banned from the nba. jacklj

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:

He's not big enough to play PF in this league. He'll get abused down low. His best hope is to be a 2nd or 3rd guy off the bench that gets a few rebounds.

Fortunately, we don't have any draft picks this year.

So Boozer would be tall enough, but not Hansborough who is the same height is there something wrong with that picture.

It seems that the logic about your post does not exist.

Yes I have noted that several people on this forum have mentioned Boozer as a dream player to play with the Magic. Yet if you look at the two players body type they are the same.

So tell me again why you consider Hansborough too small???????????

And before you say it I noted the Boozer comments in several different threads not here, because that would just make more people like myself ask what is the difference.