Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Alston: Friends Are Ready To 'Wring Van Gundy's Neck'

quote:
He said Saturday that his friends "were ready to fly in and wring (Van Gundy's) neck."

The point guard said that he wasn't likely to have a meeting with his coach.

"I'm not good at having a one-on-one meeting, because then I might blow up.

"He might tell me something that might not make any sense to me, and I may not like that," Alston said.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wire...ng_van_gundys_neck/#

His friends aren't the only one.

quote:
He said Saturday that his friends "were ready to fly in and wring (Van Gundy's) neck."

The point guard said that he wasn't likely to have a meeting with his coach.

"I'm not good at having a one-on-one meeting, because then I might blow up.

"He might tell me something that might not make any sense to me, and I may not like that," Alston said.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wire...ng_van_gundys_neck/#

His friends aren't the only one.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

It was insane to not play Rafer in the entire 4th quarter and OT period. Just plain insane.

You're absolutely correct

quote:

It was insane to not play Rafer in the entire 4th quarter and OT period. Just plain insane.

It's insane Dwight Howard Can't hit freethrows.

Hopefully, tonight maybe SVG will put aside his petty differences with Alston and think about what it is going to take to win this game.

SVG has made to many mistakes and sometimes I wonder how a NBA coach can make these mistakes. He mad at least 3 mistakes in that game that most NBA coaches would never make. I don't see why people defend him constantly always giving the same argument well we we got to the finals. Well the way I look at it I say we got to the finals in spite of him not because of him. Because of him every series went longer and was more dramatic than it should have been.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:

You're absolutely correct

+1

Rafer Alston is an immature spoiled punk. Courtney and Peaches have been in and out of the starting lineup and have done their job whatever they have been asked to do. AJ has knocked himself out to produce for this team and isn't playing in the finals. He's not whining.

Rafer hasn't even been benched. He just got less playing time than he thought he should have. He complained about his coach to the media, and when called out said he was right. He made a few nice comments, but no apology. Then he did it again. This is intolerable behavior.