Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 4: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic vs Lakers 6/11 9:00 P.M.

After having locked up my girlfriend in a secure location to be studied by top men (TOP men) for her one missed prediction, I have taken it upon myself, with the help of Dream-Dwight-with-Zombie-Buddha-on-his-back to make this call...

Dream-Dwight-with-Zombie-Buddha-on-his-back - "Braaainsssss"

Kobe-Lake-Show-bi-polar-fake-Hollywood-scum - "That's Hawt"

And we all know that Paris Hilton doesn't have any "braaaaains", so I think we win in this regard.

Well I think I'm going to take a little nap before all the excitement gets underway tonight. I'm going to use a lot of energy screaming,yelling,jumping, and waving my towel in the middle of my living room tonight.

Oh, Oh it's MAGIC...You Know...Never Believe it's not so!!!!!

This keyboard does not allow me to express the joy I am feeling right now.

HEEEEEEERRRREE COME THE MAGIIIIICCCCC!!!!!!

Hey...! Fire Yourself..!

That's a big game.. We must win and we ll win.

I think we have to focus the game and give all energy to the team as much as possible.

Go Magic.

Magic win by 7

Show them who is the boss and Hedo show us one more great game..

quote:
Posted by Skywise316:

An honorable mention goes to Jameer Nelson. I feel like in one of these next two games, he's gonna find enough rhythm to "break loose" for 10-12 points and 3-4 assists. Could be tonight, and that would be huge for the Magic to get a second scorer off the bench to help out MVPietrus.

I think that AJ will get the minutes tonight. Jameer is not only out of sync and/or rhythm, for me [ I am very subjective here] he looked scared of getting hit on his arm and shoulder. He looked like when you enter into high speed traffic with a malfunctioning car! In addition, I think that AJ could be a better defender against Farmar and Fisher (between them they scored 20 points[8 for 15] last game).

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:
Posted by Skywise316:

An honorable mention goes to Jameer Nelson. I feel like in one of these next two games, he's gonna find enough rhythm to "break loose" for 10-12 points and 3-4 assists. Could be tonight, and that would be huge for the Magic to get a second scorer off the bench to help out MVPietrus.

I think that AJ will get the minutes tonight. Jameer is not only out of sync and/or rhythm, for me [ I am very subjective here] he looked scared of getting hit on his arm and shoulder. He looked like when you enter into high speed traffic with a malfunctioning car! In addition, I think that AJ could be a better defender against Farmar and Fisher (between them they scored 20 points[8 for 15] last game).

Well, good luck with that.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

10horry.1.600.jpg

Look at this picture of Hedo.

That's as much a picture of Hedo as it is of my grandma.

Lower right hand corner of the picture.

Your grandma needs to shave. LOL.

I love it when you bust someone up they dont have the gall to respond...

have a good feeling tonight..we are gunna play solid D and rain 3's...we are the best when our backs are up against the wall. the abc crew picked the lakers to win...when will they learn? icon_smile.gif