MagicFanBen

LeBron says he is going to take it harder to Dwight

quote:
Originally posted by Big EB:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

The solution to this is real simply and 5 games too late...Instead of touch fouls, LeBron should be decked!

Well that is obvious. Problem is the refs giving out the T's left and right because they protect this SOB.

Thats why you make Foyle do it

I like it!

The Refs arent going to stop calling fouls for Lebron..Thats the only reason, this series isnt over..This one guy shoots more freethrows then a whole team does..It's a buncha of B.S..Yeah, hes unguardable because every time he drives in they call a freakin' foul..He's a great plyaer, he doesnt need anymore advantages.

Good, I wouldn't expect anything less from him.

Dwight likes to use his elbows, he can accidentally wait for him with one.

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Good, I wouldn't expect anything less from him.

Dwight likes to use his elbows, he can accidentally wait for him with one.

True, but if Dwight even dreamed of dreaming of elbowing the almighty LeBron, he'd get suspended. For life.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

Agree. Foyle should come to the game and throw James to the floor. If he does not get ejected, then let him do it again and this time Foyle should hit it even harder!

Yeah...spike him on his head.

This is the kind of thread that should be locked down.

Talking about injurying another player is stupid and ......................

Plus I have never read so much bs in my entire life.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

This is the kind of thread that should be locked down.

Talking about injurying another player is stupid and ......................

Plus I have never read so much bs in my entire life.

Chill bro. No one said anything about injuring the dude. Just that we should spike him on his head...LOL.

On a serious note...its messed up that Lebron would mention this "tactic" out loud. Its one thing to say that you are going to elevate your game...but to say that you are going to try to foul out the other team's superstar is total bull****. Any prospective champion should want to beat the best on their way to a championship...but Lebron is clearly stating that he wants to take the easy way out...he wants to cheat.

We all know that the refs are already in his back pocket. So, instead of elevating his play and soundly beating his opponent on the court...he wants to cheat. Well, **** Lebron James...he is nothing more than a street punk. What a loser...

That's what scares me the most. What tells you the refs won't call even more fouls now that Lebron has said that?

I'm under the impression that Dwight most guard Lebron because he blows by defenders. That shouldn't be the case. I know it's better said than done, but they need to work hard and at least stay with Lebron so Dwight only needs to help and not take the drive alone.

That gif they have around here of Dwight blocking Lebron is an example.

Rafer should also make a couple of shots. They're leaving him beat them sometimes. He made them pay in game 4, it would be good if he makes them pay again.

Hmmmm... it is now that you miss Jameer and his 50% shooting percentage. The media should be talking about that more.

quote:

On ESPN tonight LBJ said the he was going to take it harder to Dwight to get him in foul trouble. ESPN pointed out that 16 of the 27 fouls against Dwight have been drawn by LBJ. I am sorry that is way too many to say LBJ can draw 16 of Dwight's 27 fouls. Absolute BS. I swear and I do not care about a league fine but SVG, OTIS or someone on the Magic need to step up and call the league out. Who cares about the stinking fine.

Then for him to announce he is going to do it even more just says he knows he will not get called for the foul. Dwight needs to take the charge instead of trying to block LBJ.

Depending on how the game starts off. As soon as LBJ gets in his 1 on 5 mode I would put in this line up:

MP, Hedo, Lewis, Gortat & Howard. Our best two interior defenders are Gortat and Howard. On the floor at the same time forces the Cavs to make jumpers.

What does that mean, Hes gonna pay the refs more. The refs are surely getting paid under the table by somebody and i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt James. We cant win games with the refs on the payroll. Oh yeah, we have already.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

quote:

On ESPN tonight LBJ said the he was going to take it harder to Dwight to get him in foul trouble.

What does that mean, Hes gonna pay the refs more. The refs are surely getting paid under the table by somebody and i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt James. We cant win games with the refs on the payroll. Oh yeah, we have already.

In my opinion, LeBron wants his teammates to defer to him for the majority of the time that Dwight is on the floor. Which means that his teammates will stand around watching while LeBron dribble, dribble, dribble. . .then go barreling his way into the paint toward Dwight for the foul on Dwight.

I think the intent is to have Dwight foul out early rather than later (or sit the majority of the game in foul trouble).