Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 2: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavaliers 5/22 8:30 P.M.

Magic have to keep there foot on there throat..I know The Cavs are going to be playing fired up, but Magic just have to match there intensity the whole game, instead of just the 2nd half..The Cavs are suppose to win this game, I never doubt The Magic being able to win a game..I think we can steal another one..If we exploit there weaknesses & get Lewis going we might just win quite impressively..GO MAGIC!

The Magic have a chance to put a huge choke hold on this series tonight, we won a game we were out of in game 1, this is the perfect time to play our A game and really hurt Clevelands mental toughness.

The magic have to try and match their intensity, because i know it will be at an all time high. It will be a hostile environment, but i hope they can pull it out. My head says they will win in a close one, but i think we could steal it. Let's break their hearts Magic!!!!!

"I can feel it, coooooooming in the air tonight; oh LORD!

I've been waiting for this moment, for all my liiiiiife; oh LORD!

Oh LORD!"

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum... (<<<--- drum beat that accompanies best part of song).

This is where game 7 in Boston is gonna pay off, its gonna be loud, hostile environment, but we have been there before, the cavs havent been in a must game situation in awhile, the pressure is HIGH on Cleveland. I think we pull out another close win and break Clevelands hearts once again.

LETS GO MAGIC!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TheMagicGatorFan:

Did Redick get ANY minutes in the last game

nope. i think he is way too outmatched physically. they would be doing screens to get JJ on lebron all game. Lebron would score 100 pts. the media blitz would never stop.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

"I can feel it, coooooooming in the air tonight; oh LORD!

I've been waiting for this moment, for all my liiiiiife; oh LORD!

Oh LORD!"

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum... (<<<--- drum beat that accompanies best part of song).

It was cool when that was the theme for the Western Conference playoffs 3 or 4... or 5 years ago.

Why even worry about it, we're not going to win the series...so says the great Mo Williams...

quote:
Mo Williams: Magic Can't Win Series

May 22, 2009 1:19 PM EST

Mo Williams said he does not believe the Orlando Magic can emerge the winner of the Eastern Conference Finals series with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

"I don't feel this team can beat us four times," Mo Williams said Thursday.

Williams then repeated himself for emphasis. "I don't see them beating us four times."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wire...gic_cant_win_series/

I mean it's still a long ways to go, but he does realize HIS team is the one playing catch up? Gotta love it. Hope those Cavs keep giving themselves positive re-enforcement to make themselves feel better.