Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Back to rant again: I swear sometimes this Magic team needs to be hit in the head with a hammer. Their playoff mentality bothers me too much. WIN THE ****ING GAME TODAY!

What more could we have done? My god, we had the lead, we played great defense, closed down Pierce and Allen, they had to go to Big Baby, my god, what more could you ask for? The Celts won, its on to game 5. The negativity is beyond me, the series is 2-2.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Magic get revenge for that kid. Book it.

I'm pretty sure that kids' daddy's lawyer will be getting plenty of revenge for everyone.

I mean, if I were 12 and someone that fat and that ugly shoved me out of the way on national television, I'd have nightmares for the rest of my life. I'd certainly never be able to enjoy basketball again, much less feel the soul-lifting joy of sitting courtside.

That's like, $Texas worth of emotional trauma right there. Davis will have to play until he's 70 just to cover the kids psychiatrist bills.

The best part of that Glen Davis video is the fact that you can see his man boobs shaking the entire time.

Someone please get jaba the hut a Bro, Manzeire...what ever Kramer and Frank Constanza came up with.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

I have not seen a game thread in awhile so can I ask what the baked bean thing is all about?

I think it's "funny" to the type of person who thinks Family Circus is funny.

quote:

2isfpth.gif

Magic 110

Celtics 82

I actually heard that KG yelled at Big Baby in the lockerroom for not pushing the kid all the way to the ground and taking his lunch money.

quote:

quote:

2isfpth.gif

Magic 110

Celtics 82

I actually heard that KG yelled at Big Baby in the lockerroom for not pushing the kid all the way to the ground and taking his lunch money.

Was it not intense enough for his liking?

quote:

quote:

quote:

2isfpth.gif

Magic 110

Celtics 82

Not it was lacking in KG's passion for the game. The facial expression was good, the cursing to the crowd was good just not enough oooomph in the pushover and then getting on all 4's and acting like a dog urinating on him. That is what KG really wanted.

Also now that I really look at the photo why the heck are those two kids wearing a Lebron jersey and a Warren Sapp creamsicle throwback. The NBA its fantastic!

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Back to rant again: I swear sometimes this Magic team needs to be hit in the head with a hammer. Their playoff mentality bothers me too much. WIN THE ****ING GAME TODAY!

What more could we have done? My god, we had the lead, we played great defense, closed down Pierce and Allen, they had to go to Big Baby, my god, what more could you ask for? The Celts won, its on to game 5. The negativity is beyond me, the series is 2-2.

I think it's because everyone feels like Pierce and Allen are gonna have their day and we're gonna be in trouble. I kinda feel that way as well, although I do acknowledge that it's best of 3, anyones series now. We gotta win at the Garden again though...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

2isfpth.gif

Magic 110

Celtics 82

Not it was lacking in KG's passion for the game. The facial expression was good, the cursing to the crowd was good just not enough oooomph in the pushover and then getting on all 4's and acting like a dog urinating on him. That is what KG really wanted.

Also now that I really look at the photo why the heck are those two kids wearing a Lebron jersey and a Warren Sapp creamsicle throwback. The NBA its fantastic!

Al I see is that ****** Celtics fan jumping up and down. Ugh.

quote:

I have not seen a game thread in awhile so can I ask what the baked bean thing is all about?

quote:
BOSTON BAKED BEANS

It's Not Called Beantown for Nothing!

By Kim Knox Beckius, About.com

Ever wonder why Boston is called Beantown? Boston Online's FAQ says beans slow-baked in molasses have been a favorite Boston dish since colonial days, when the city was "awash in molasses" due to its rum-producing role in the "triangular trade."

http://gonewengland.about.com/...s/a/aabakedbeans.htm

I also like Jareth Curestory's graphical rendering of my "Boston Baked Beans" idea.

quote:

I hope you don't mind TMF. I took your Baked Beans idea and reimagined it using the film "300".

addi7q.jpg