Sign in to follow this  
badboy

series likely over now

I just don't understand why this team has no killer instinct. In a game where Pierce was in foul trouble and Ray Allen and Eddie House didn't shoot well. They will be sky high for game 5 and if we lose it's probably over. Did anyone see Hedo taking those wild 3's. He just looks like he's trying to be the hero.

I just don't understand why this team has no killer instinct. In a game where Pierce was in foul trouble and Ray Allen and Eddie House didn't shoot well. They will be sky high for game 5 and if we lose it's probably over. Did anyone see Hedo taking those wild 3's. He just looks like he's trying to be the hero.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

Mods?

Dude...

Were you the guy that reminded the teacher when he forgot to give out homework?

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:

Mods?

Dude...

Dude, sorry that wasting time and thread space is considered "annoying" when you could just as easily write this in the game thread.

It's not like this is original, or ground-breaking stuff... deserving of its own thread? Nope.

The Magic shot 40 percent from the field, the Celtics 53 percent. The Celtics were on their game, and we almost beat em. If anything, the Celtics should be on their heels.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:

Mods?

Dude...

Dude, sorry that wasting time and thread space is considered "annoying" when you could just as easily write this in the game thread.

It's not like this is original, or ground-breaking stuff... deserving of its own thread? Nope.

does it really bother you that the post "Question about game 3" with 1 reply on may 9th and 53 views is now on page 2?

ill never understand what people gain by crying for the mods when they see a post they dont like

I agree. But what I hated tonight is how STUPID IDIOT players kept settling for jumpers when they are shooting bad, and how CORRUPT referees kept blowing the whistle on stupid calls on one side, and swallowing on the other side. How many foul shots did we shoot in the second half?

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

The Magic shot 40 percent from the field, the Celtics 53 percent. The Celtics were on their game, and we almost beat em. If anything, the Celtics should be on their heels.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

I agree. But what I hated tonight is how STUPID IDIOT players kept settling for jumpers when they are shooting bad, and how CORRUPT referees kept blowing the whistle on stupid calls on one side, and swallowing on the other side. How many foul shots did we shoot in the second half?

quote:

The officiating was not that bad we shot one more free throw. I hate blaming the refs. Blame the team who just shoots 3's without running the offense who don't feed the hot hand and SVG for his bad rotations again. AJ was horrible in the 4th and should have never been brought in, Gortat should have played alot more.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

quote:

The officiating was not that bad we shot one more free throw. I hate blaming the refs. Blame the team who just shoots 3's without running the offense who don't feed the hot hand and SVG for his bad rotations again. AJ was horrible in the 4th and should have never been brought in, Gortat should have played alot more.

I don't understand why SVG doesn't think that Gortat matches up well with Davis. Especially with Pierce in foul trouble that is an advantage because Paul would have to guard Rashard in the post without being physical at all. Dwight/Gortat/Lewis/Lee/Alston anybody?