Sign in to follow this  
acslatz

Game Day Predictions!

My fear is that the Pistons, being the veterans, understand this is their chance to rip the heart and will out of this team, and end the playoffs here.

Unfortunately, I will go with:

Detroit 107

Orlando 88

I am a little scared of this as well, but this is a must win for both team. Detroit can pretty much destroy our guys tonight, but also Orlando should feel a lot better and excited playing at home....

This is the game I thought we could win, at least tonight's game should be a win.

I am going to stay positive and go

Detroit 98

Orlando 100

Last second shot by JJ will win us the game.....I can feel it right now, I see it in my Crystal Ball.....but then again I could be wrong.

Wow! Not a lot of confidence so far. I was expecting a lot more from you guys. How can I talk smack all day with you guys predicting a Detroit victory? If this keeps up, my day is gonna suck!

I predict we go down by double digits in the 1st quarter (again), prompting Brian to end the life of yet another clipboard.

The team responds in an attempt to save the backup clipboard from meeting its doom.

Orlando 92

Detroit 89

I'm going to be optimistic.

Detroit: 2

Orlando: 5,248

(I figure Billups will get fouled at least once on this Magic-al romp).

Meh.

• JJ steals the back-up clipboard, holding it for ransom in exchange for two minutes in the 4th quarter.

• Paul Porter, wearing a hat and a do-rag and a Paulie Walnuts warm-up suit, attempts a Mason impression and......pulls it off!! The impression, not the warm-up suit.

Early in the 4th, with the Magic down by 5, Coach Hill is struck in the face by a chicken strip from somewhere in the direction of oh, say, section 213. With honey mustard in his eye, he is taken to the locker room. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Curly Neal appears twirling 16 basketball at once. Curly grabs the back-up clipboard from JJ and immediately inserts him, Darko, Ariza, Howard, and Travis Deiner into the game.

After a barrage of three pointers by JJ and Deiner, and multiple offensive putbacks by Ariza, the Magic find themselves up by 12 with 5 minutes to go. Coach Hill returns from the locker room wearing an eye patch. He goes ballastic on Curly and immediately yanks JJ, Deiner, and for some strange reason, Howard.

The crowd goes wild, pandemonium ensues, and cats and dogs are seen living together. But it is too late, and despite Coach Hill's best efforts, the 12 point deficit is too much for the Pistons to overcome and the Magic pull off the 4 point win.