Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkSide

I am BOOING Brian Hill Tonight

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Hill's Clipboard:

We prefer, misunderstood to despised. He's really a nice guy once you get to know him.

Please allow me to clear up another misconception. Hill has never actually broken me. In fact I have never even been thrown. We actually have stunt clipboards that handle all of that for us.

Any other questions?

Ahhhh, did Brian carve you out of a tree as a young boy from a tree stuck by lightning and carve a knickname on your back?

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Hill's Clipboard:

We prefer, misunderstood to despised. He's really a nice guy once you get to know him.

Please allow me to clear up another misconception. Hill has never actually broken me. In fact I have never even been thrown. We actually have stunt clipboards that handle all of that for us.

Any other questions?

Ahhhh, did Brian carve you out of a tree as a young boy from a tree stuck by lightning and carve a knickname on your back?

Lets just say that Mrs. Clipboard isn't the only one that calls me Wonder-Board...but for completely different reasons obviously.

count me in im going the games with my whole family and my dad and i will definitly be booing Brian Hill I will be having a JJ Jersey if u see 1 that probably me. My dad has a user on this message boards his name on this is "Fan For To Long".

quote:
Originally posted by weezt0e:

Count me in on some pregame introduction, B Hill boo-ing! I paid 400 bucks to fly home for saturday's game and get a boo in (and see the magic playoffs...heh heh.) See yah there

Hey how come your web site does not have much updated anymore??? there is a lot of reasons to FIRE BRIAN HILL those never go away....

quote:
Originally posted by Scott430:

Chief Holmes I agree with you 100%!! We sit there and we are talking about how we are tired of the the national media giving us crap, we are tired of being disrespected and everything else. Yet people want to BOO our team at the first home playoff game of the year. I know...people say "we are booing Brian Hill." You know what...every single person of that organization from Rich Devos to Rodney Powell is a member of THE TEAM. You boo one guy and you are essentially booing the entire team. I am sure Dwight Howard is going to LOVE hearing that.

You know what, I am not happy with some of the moves management as made, but Chief Holmes did make some good points. We have made some nice moves, especially recently to set us up for the future.

I just can't get over the fact that people are more concerned about using the national TV exposure to voice their displeasure with a coach than for our team to get a chance to show what they are made of.

If you guys want to boo...that is your right...and you probably have every right to boo. But is that going to all of the sudden change something??? ABSOLUTLY NOT. Now if fans show up tonight and support the entire TEAM 100% then maybe...we can start to make a series out of this.

You are so far gone with this arguement. Booing Hill is not Booing RDV or anyone else. It is letting RDV know how much we hate this guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Nessloch:

If you're talking about booing when Brian Hill's name is announced, fine - but if any of you are planning on riding him throughout the game/booing constantly, ya'll need to get a life.

I'm as mad at BHill as anybody, but we're in the playoffs for crying out loud. Save your energy for the Magic..

..I think we'll win tonight, btw..

There should be no reason any fans should restrain themselves when Hill makes bad moves or no moves in many cases. who cares it is the playoffs, you are treating it like it is church or something. It is still a game that is played and still a game tha Hill EFF's up ever single time. Fans should yell and harrass Hill all the time until he is Fired or QUITS. He is the sole reason fans are mad about this season and the results. No one to blame but Hill. NO ONE!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

This is playoofs guys, if u guys are goign to boo in the first playoff game we have had here in 4 yrs,then please dont go......

I would suggest that if you don't want to hear Brian Hill get booed, than maybe you should stay home!

Look I will be the first to agree that we need to give our guy's the most support possible, but people are fed up with what he has done to this team....."Honestly" Do you think anyone is going to go through the pains of getting to a game just to Boo BHill??? If you are you are sadly mistaken!

People are showing up to support our guy's and show how just how they feel about BHill and the mess he tried to make of this season, while attempting to destroy our talent! Don't worry, BHill get's introduced once and then it will be over!!! Sad but this is will be a sign of things to come!!!!!!!!

Knappy -: Firstly i am certainly no major fan of Brian Hill.Or "my dad" as you refer to him. I too think this team would probably benefit more from a different approach and guidence off another coach.You didn't know that did you? That's because i don't find its my duty to make sure my opinion (rightly or wrongly) is shared by every other single person and at what ever cost.you, it appears do think it's yours. You are the one with the anti brian hill icon on your sign on. You are the one that has included a picture of yourself wearing an "fire brian Hill t-shirt". You are the one who has gone to the trouble of creating such a t-shirt. You are the one telling stories of being interviewd about your shirt by the Local media. You are the one who intends to sit behind the bench so the national media see's you (not to mention the team). These all seem like the actions of someone who genuinely has the teams best at heart and in no way has their own personal glory in mind. The funny thing is, we probably have the exact same opinion about our teams situation and about the coach. The difference between us being, that while you are booing, heckling and trying your best to get somebody to notice you, i personally will be watching the ORLANDO MAGIC try to defeat the former NBA champion detroit pistons in game 3 of the 2007 NBA playoffs. Because in my opinion, that's the most important thing. Maybe you have different prorities!

Hey come on, I started a website! He's not the only one doing something. There are 1040 people who took time to sign a petition. There are the guys that did the Taco Bell videos. There are numerous people wearing FBH shirts at games. There are a lot fo unhappy campers. Now I don't plan on booing any other time than when Hill is introduced, but boy, that Boo will be mean.