Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkSide

I am BOOING Brian Hill Tonight

I'm almost tempted to have 17,000 custom "Code Boo" t-shirts made to hand out in the parking lots before tonights game.

Talk about sending a message to the organization. That would be a riot.

Count me in on some pregame introduction, B Hill boo-ing! I paid 400 bucks to fly home for saturday's game and get a boo in (and see the magic playoffs...heh heh.) See yah there

Present both huh. Well you stated the talent we have and the moves that were made to acquire this talent. Let me ask you this? Why does are team rank so low in TO's, free throw shooting etc.? Why does our youg talent that you mention sit the bench? Why do our starters consistently put us in the hole game after game after game?

Oh I know!!!!! We have a compentent coach. Thanks you have already answered my question.

quote:
Originally posted by oldmagicfan:

Oh I know!!!!! We have a compentent coach. Thanks you have already answered my question.

Funny......but true. I think it should be arranged in different languages as well. I will Booooooooo enough for all!

Chief Holmes I agree with you 100%!! We sit there and we are talking about how we are tired of the the national media giving us crap, we are tired of being disrespected and everything else. Yet people want to BOO our team at the first home playoff game of the year. I know...people say "we are booing Brian Hill." You know what...every single person of that organization from Rich Devos to Rodney Powell is a member of THE TEAM. You boo one guy and you are essentially booing the entire team. I am sure Dwight Howard is going to LOVE hearing that.

You know what, I am not happy with some of the moves management as made, but Chief Holmes did make some good points. We have made some nice moves, especially recently to set us up for the future.

I just can't get over the fact that people are more concerned about using the national TV exposure to voice their displeasure with a coach than for our team to get a chance to show what they are made of.

If you guys want to boo...that is your right...and you probably have every right to boo. But is that going to all of the sudden change something??? ABSOLUTLY NOT. Now if fans show up tonight and support the entire TEAM 100% then maybe...we can start to make a series out of this.

Man if Brian Hill was coaching in Europe the fans would eat him alive literally. Throwing bats and bottles at the troll. Then a riot would break out on the court and the only thing left of Brian Hill is scattered limbs everywhere on the hardwood floor. He is lucky he isn't coaching over there the fans are extremist on that side of the world...

So booing him is not a bad idea at all. Im down with supporting the team but the whole coaching staff needs to go.

When PP announces the starting lineup and the fans cheer for the players......that is a good show of support, "NOW" when PP announces the Head Coach of the Orlando Magic and the fans BOOOOOOOO, that can not and will not be attributed to the players.

If you can't tell the difference (and the national audience can) between the cheers for the team and the BOOOOOOOOOO';s for BHill than you probably will strugglee with everthing else associated with this team.

I don't say this to be rude, but it is very clear in any other venue of who the cheers and the jeers are directed to.

as scott has corectly said, those of you that want to boo, then that is totally your right. What i don't understand is what you think it is actually going to achieve???? Do you think that that otis and the managemnet don't know that the fans are unhappy with Hill? He is awaere of the petition against hill and is constantly having to answer questions regarding Hill's future. Do you think when Hill gets boo'd before tip off, the camera will cut to a dumbfounded otis who is paralysed with shock.In a frantic panic he then calls for the microphone, at which point he expresses his bewilderment at the fans displeasure and subauquently sack coach hill there and then.

Rest assured "fans", your actions tonight will impact absoloutley nothing other than the focus of the players. Rest assured that any decisions regarding Coach Hill have ALREADY been made by the management. My bet is that Brian Hill won't make draft day. But any annuncemnet will have been delayed until AFTER the season for the good of the team. Ask yourselves tonight if you are doing the same?