Sign in to follow this  
duelingdragons

You know.. Pietrus doesn't deserve playing time in the playoffs.

I deserve every bit of bashing I receive.

Maybe it was the injuries, I dunno, but the guy has turned it up to a whole new level.

I feel like a tool now, go ahead and bash me.

Keep it up MP!

I still think Pietrus takes the most of our ill-advised 3s. Even one time he yelled to somebody on the team or sideline after making a contested 3-pointer.

Hopefully he didn't yell back at Stan "get off my case"?

quote:
Originally posted by duelingdragons:

Maybe it was the injuries, I dunno, but the guy has turned it up to a whole new level.

Keep it up MP!

I'm glad you are admitting you're wrong here lol.

Even though you have had to gobble down more than your share. I'll still post this pic for good measure.

EatCrow-1.jpg

quote:

Keep it up MP!

Nah we shouldn't bash you. Basketball is an up and down game and as a fan we can be overly critical on players. I've done it before several times. Eventually you learn to just accept players as they are. I knew Pietrus was capable of playing well, but that he also is capable of making dumb turnovers and missing every long range shot he chunks up. That goes with just about everyone on this team. If we were consistently as good as we could be, this team would be in the NBA Finals. The main problem with this team is that they don't always play smart. Dumb turnovers, bad shot selection, defensive lapses, giving up offensive rebounds, etc.

quote:

Keep it up MP!

classy post. seriously you've earned a lot of respect from me for reacting this way.

waiting on pec for the follow up.

Pietrus continues to make baffling silly plays on offense, but he's shooting better and his defense has been top notch. I'm still trying to figure out the "Ray Allen shoves Pietrus down, foul on Pietrus play". That was beyond strange.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Pietrus continues to make baffling silly plays on offense, but he's shooting better and his defense has been top notch. I'm still trying to figure out the "Ray Allen shoves Pietrus down, foul on Pietrus play". That was beyond strange.

Welcome to Boston! They'll get those horrendous calls in Boston, and look, we still won! No harm no foul.

The Magic should get those calls at home as well. If not, we can still beat them. Just look at exhibit A, which is the game tonight.

Just got back from the game in Boston; MP was awesome out there. He was aggressive, driving to the hoop, and even grabbed a few key o-boards. I was very pleased with the energy level he brought on the offensive end.

This is the Pietrus I think we've all been waiting for. We got great production from the 2 tonight, and all without Lee.

Now, if Pietrus can play like this with Lee back we should handle the Celts pretty easily this round.

Had a hell of a game tonight. He seemed to be one of the very few that was able to grasp the concept of driving to the basket.

That's all I care about. Great game, Peaches.