Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Is It Time For Ariza ?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

What is going on here...

What...we need to all make sure we find a relevant thread to put our thoughts in otherwise it goes in the game thread

I LOL'd

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by datmagic:

MFB ftw. great find.

Don't say that...a good thread is like calling out the thread Nazi to shut it down.

You're right. Before long, Marc Acres is going to force you to dig a ditch, then BHNole is going to make you lie down in the ditch face first, and Fendi is going to shoot you in the back of the head. All because you made this thread.

Tossing around "nazi" in regards to how a message board is regulated is absolutely ridiculous. Frankly, you're embarrassing yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

This guy nailed the Ariza trade:

http://www.thepunsarestartingt...june/i-3-freely.html

As for the Mod whining, get over yourselves.

Good point, if we had not traded Ariza the worst case scenario is we traded him for a point guard and the Lakers may have not even reached the Finals. Sucks we had an impact on both teams in the finals like this.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

MFB ftw. great find.

Don't say that...a good thread is like calling out the thread Nazi to shut it down.

You're right. Before long, Marc Acres is going to force you to dig a ditch, then BHNole is going to make you lie down in the ditch face first, and Fendi is going to shoot you in the back of the head. All because you made this thread.

Tossing around "nazi" in regards to how a message board is regulated is absolutely ridiculous. Frankly, you're embarrassing yourself.

I lol'd, truly a classic quote. This is sig worthy

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

MFB ftw. great find.

Frankly I am a little dissapointed. The new guy gets a mention and I don't....

and Nazi? really dude.. Wow..