ThisIsTheYear

Join HEDO club.

quote:
Originally posted by kubi1988:

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by kubi1988:

All am gonna say , you guys do not deserve Hedo @ all , yep maybe sometimes hes just goin to corner and watching game , do not taking any ball but hes the one whos feedin D12 and even u say he is always shootin he is the assit leader of the Magic , If i were Hedo probably i would be movin to another team instead of team which got ungreateful fans like you.We 'Turkish People' are very emotional and always need someone to say 'well done' for the good thing that we have made.

Hopefully he'll move to another team and get more respect more than now...

yeesh, they start a fan club for the guy and it's still not enough for you.

lulz

You guys are still not able to understand what it'll cost to lose Hedo , whatever its only the game for you right...its 2.21 in the night right now in Turkey and i'm waitin for the cavs match here instead of sleepin , maybe Im not very objective about him but i think am right about Hedo , so have fun with your meanless stuff and create as many iQ-zero club as you can..We are always at the behind of Hedo and push him to be better.

That's right! it is too late in Turkey and you are sleepyicon_smile.gif)

Now, If the board will excuse me: Birader gecenin bir yarisi izliyorsun.. Bu kadar kafani yorma.. Florida elbette istisnalar olabilir ama tam anlamiyla Hedo manyagi! Florida'da elini sallasan Hedo formali Amerika'liya carpar..

Arkadas, baska bi kulturu tanimadan bu kadar celallenmeyin yahu.. Bu Amerika'lilar Turk degil ki.. Biraz senin hosuna gitmeyen tarzlari tabi olacak.. Lebron icin Cavaliers taraftarlarinin su anda yazdiklarina git bak ne dedigimi anlarsin..

Sorry board! I just thought this much reaction was not necessary.. I like Hedo, I like Magic and the board is great as well..

I do enjoy reading the entries in the hedo clubicon_smile.gif

First of all, dont take this too seriously.

They are just fans. Some of them are teenagers, some of them cirisis stricken adults that take load off of their shoulders by taking shots at Hedo. Some of them work at McDonalds for minimum wage and talk about millions Hedo isnt supposed to make.

This is just a fan board, people from all walks of life.

They are free to say anything. As for me I dont like Rashard and hate the fact that he has the max salary. However, in the mean time he enjoys his millions and plays ball for a living.

What a life. Do you think he cares what people say, or does Hedo?

They earn (????) more money in a year than most of us could make in a life time.

Thats why we have the right to say whatever we want, ofcourse within logical and ethical limits.

Just read the board, you ll see some of them are teenagers who dont know their rights from their lefts.

I adore Hedo, but not crazy about Memo, so that makes me a basketball fan. I really do like Pau Gasol, I am not Spanish. I hate LeBron. But then again, I love the old TMac.

In short this has nothing to do with nationality.

Just basketball.

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

I would gladly sign him for 10m a year for repeating this kind of game 3 out of 4 times.

But unfortunately, this is not the reality. Not right now, at least.

That would still be way too much money to pay someone who is, even on a good night, a role player. A decent portion of the problem I've had with Hedo's play and with the reactions he gets on this board is the fact that there is a perception shared by the man himself and his fans that Hedo is a star player. He wasn't last year, and he certainly isn't this year.

At his best when he's playing under control and within the offense, Hedo reminds me of a not-quite-as-good young Michael Finley. There's nothing wrong with that, and young Michael Finley was a very good player, but Michael Finley is also a perfect example of what happens to a team when they massively overpay for a player who's already at/passing their primes.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

I would gladly sign him for 10m a year for repeating this kind of game 3 out of 4 times.

But unfortunately, this is not the reality. Not right now, at least.

That would still be way too much money to pay someone who is, even on a good night, a role player. A decent portion of the problem I've had with Hedo's play and with the reactions he gets on this board is the fact that there is a perception shared by the man himself and his fans that Hedo is a star player. He wasn't last year, and he certainly isn't this year.

At his best when he's playing under control and within the offense, Hedo reminds me of a not-quite-as-good young Michael Finley. There's nothing wrong with that, and young Michael Finley was a very good player, but Michael Finley is also a perfect example of what happens to a team when they massively overpay for a player who's already at/passing their primes.

I agree DoM, I was using the 10m example cause that's the number that has surfaced a lot of times. But still, even if he's not a star player, I would gladly overpay him a little (mantaining the 3 out of 4 "rule") cause he's such a valuable piece for the Magic style, and he surely bode well with the rest of the guys.

The point is: if Hedo is really playing with long term security in his mind, I would love him to understand that he's a way more valuable player when he's acting like last night, not when he makes 25 points jacking up 18 shots...

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Is there still a Hedo club?

In Toronto.

So the guy that takes all of this teams shots is in Toronto?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Is there still a Hedo club?

In Toronto.

So the guy that takes all of this teams shots is in Toronto?

Yeah. He did say in a parting interview that he would still take the majority of the shots in Orlando despite playing for the Raptors now.