Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

OrlandoMagic.com Injury Update

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

Ball Junkie, please post the following "The world is round."

I'm quite sure that PEC will find a reason to disagree.

only if ford and kyler also say the world is round.

Chad Ford has been a magic hater all year, we were number one in the league and he was picking us apart. The fact that he thinks we are done now is not surprising.

Meer was huge but the great thing about a square is that it can survive without one of its sides.

We need a trade yes, but we need a pg who can shoot and play defense, he doesnt need to be a star. Our big 3 need to step up as does peaches and Lee.

Now is the time to use to value JJ has built up.

quote:
Getting a replcement pronto should be priority #1, even if it is a D-leaguer with a chip on his shoulder and a will to compete at the next level. Unlike Otis, I always feel something is better than nothing. How can nothing be better than something??????

He's got 2 weeks to get something together which I think he will. We'll be fine for the next 4 games and then we have the all-star break to figure something out.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

It's amazing how red the pavements in greater Central Florida are today. People need to step back from the ledges!!!

any finals aspirations are gone now...we might hang onto the 3rd spot, but we needed a higher seed to get thru the east. People have a good reason to be upset.

I agree that all the above is a possibility. But I'd rather wait and see how the remaining Magic players respond first. The games still have to be played.

I had this exact injury in college (torn labrum). Had arthroscopic surgery that shelved me for 4-5 months. Otis needs to make a trade for a starting pg if we want any chance at a championship.

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Savage:

Here is a press conference transcript: http://www.nba.com/magic/news/smith_press_02032009.html

I couldn't agree with Otis in some matters, but I defenitely like this answer:

quote:

On winning a championship without Nelson...

"That actually makes it tougher. I find that kind of funny, because just a couple of days ago, we couldn

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

There isn't a chance that AJ can fill in as the starting PG. Hell, he's already an insufficient backup!

Otis will get something done within the next week. Book it.

booked.jpg

We will show that we can...with or without Jameer.Our players will back him up and play for their team.no worries...Let us believe he will be back soon.