gporter

Game Thread: Lebrons @ Magic 1/29

quote:
Originally posted by maf09:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by maf09:

LeBron is getting hacked and no one can tell because he is 6'8" 265.

The refs recently commented on the outrage at his lack of calls and they said they only call fouls on him when he is "re-routed" which is not what a foul is.

The bottom line is LeBron drove plenty of times tonight (he also took way too many ****ing jumpers, but don't get me started on that one) and got to the line two times before the game was basically out of hand.

We know. We have this guy you might've heard of named Dwight Howard. He gets fouled a lot.

Yea the refs also swallowed their whistles tonight and kept him out of foul trouble.

My point was that it went both ways. Both players should've been on the line constantly. The officiating was bad, but it was consistently bad.

Cavs fans @ Cavs board are a little whiney, like we are sometimes after a loss... but I always find it funny when fans or teams whine about starters still being in the game in the fourth in a middle of a blowout... unsportsmanlike! rubbing the salt in! Like who cares? This is professional basketball. These guys (the players) need to have balls anyways...

Here are some other kinds of balls...

normal_boobs.jpg

Yess, Energy. 1st and 3rd quarters have been the key for Orlando's success this year.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

If we come out with energy in the 3rd:

We win.

Otherwise:

We lose.

Mark my words, 3rd quarter is key for us this year.

If Cavs fans don't like physical basketball, they won't like getting beatdown by the Celtics in a 7 game series. Refs don't blow the whistle as often in the postseason and if Lebron consistently gets flustered like this on the road, they have all but no shot at winning a 7 game series against the C's and we'd be the favorites to beat them as well.

What a game guys... that second half just embodied the combined vision of Otis and SVG like no other half this season, on both ends of the floor. Especially the third quarter.

Stock Up/Stock Down'll be up in 45 minutes or so, but I can say now that you look forward to a first time Highest Riser tonight.

Go Magic~!

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

May I enlighten you all???

http://www.cavfanatic.com/go/thread/view/3816/13088415/THIS_GAMES_FIXED

wow, i only saw one comment from a sane individual. The refs caused you to blow a 10 point first half lead and turn it into a 25 point blow out in the second half. Refs can only steal a game at the end. Prince James crys worse than MJ and he shoots 3's like D12.

quote:
Originally posted by J-Pat Attack!:

quote:

wow, i only saw one comment from a sane individual. The refs caused you to blow a 10 point first half lead and turn it into a 25 point blow out in the second half. Refs can only steal a game at the end. Prince James crys worse than MJ and he shoots 3's like D12.

Yes this is kind of funny to read. Being going through the whole thread all-game long and it's really weird seeing all their excuses and hate for the Magic. We are overrated, it seems.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by J-Pat Attack!:

quote:

Yes this is kind of funny to read. Being going through the whole thread all-game long and it's really weird seeing all their excuses and hate for the Magic. We are overrated, it seems.

Over rated...... I didnt think we were rated at all...

What State do Orlando Magic represent....lol