Jareth Cutestory

Game Thread: Magic @ Kings 01/13 10:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

BOGANS IS A HARD NOSED DEFENDER

Yes much better than JJ.

Battie once again outplayed by Gortat the Warlock rules.

Happy berfdai!

ps: I had to look it up on google, is this a new terminology? :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

Sky, stock up to Keith Bogan's nose. You know why.

And ma, you joined on my berfdai!

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

BOGANS IS A HARD NOSED DEFENDER

Yes much better than JJ.

Battie once again outplayed by Gortat the Warlock rules.

Didn't see Foyle out there so I stand by my argument to keep Battie. Also he's sexy.

Magic are getting to be scary good!!!!! NBA records are of no consequece, this team wants the big trophy and right now seems to be the only team (remember 5 guys one the court, not one) going after their chance at the golden ring!!

That was just nasty! Team shoots over 60% from field & 3 pt. line. Dwight dominates and drills his FT's. I even only had to watch Cook play for 4 minutes and he only chucked up 1 3 pointer, which was actually needed.

Lee even got some of the garbage minutes at PG. About the only negative thing I can say after that game is that if Jeremy Richardson is better than Derrick Byars, dementia is setting in.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Magic are getting to be scary good!!!!! NBA records are of no consequece, this team wants the big trophy and right now seems to be the only team (remember 5 guys one the court, not one) going after their chance at the golden ring!!

explains why that Raptors team set the record in 05...

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

bogans had a very good game tonight. Kmart got into lee's head in the third quarter. i find it odd that redick actually defended Kmart better tonight than lee did...especially in the second half.

You do realize that CLee only played 10 minutes the first 3 quarters. By that time KMart already had 25 pts. Lee also only played 7 minutes in the first half. Not saying JJ didn't do a decent job tonight. Lee was getting called for ticky tack fouls on KMart. Most of KMart's points came with JJ and Bogans guarding him though. Again, not saying that JJ or even Bogans didn't do a good job tonight.

--Rojogrande

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

if we had this guy we'd make 30 threes every game http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=290132633

54 points and he somehow found a way to get 4 assists 8 rebounds, and only had one turnover...I kept checking in on the game earlier and couldnt believe it...

okay now here's a serious question.....

when lebron goes to the bench in their game against us, who scores points for them? seems to me like all they've got is him, while we have soooo many more weapons.....

only thing i can see is for him to play the whole game, which will wear on him as the season progresses.....