Sign in to follow this  
gporter

Game Thread: Warriors @ Magic 12/22

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Who's that sucky guy who tipped the ball to Gortat, got an assist to Pietrus, and is going to the free throw line..?

JJ is our 4th best SG. That is undebateable. On a team with 4 SGs thats really nothing to be proud of. He has no value to us and should be traded for a backup PG if anyone thinks hes worth a ****.

Hey J.D.

I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!!

We are elite. Period...

This team is so nasty. I say boldly. This team is better then 94-95. This is the best Magic team ever. By the all-star break we are going to be scary. The difference between us, Boston, and the Cavs is we play team ball that only improves through the season. The Cavs will get better but at the end of the day they ride Lebrons back. The Celtics are right at the roof as far as potential...

But us, we are getting better every night. By the break... we will be the best team in the league. Book that on everything. I F'ing BLEEED BLUE AND WHITE!!!

I'm happy with our starters having a rest, but it's a shame for Meer, he was in the way to another 32 points game.

But finishing 9/9 it's also a very good accomplishment.

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

quote:
Originally posted by stan van luigi:

Bogans and Hedo have been playing awful but JJ still gets no chance. Stop being such an Ahole Stan and let everyone play

JJ had his chance and blew it. He sucks, get over it. If he has any trade value its time to let him go.

leave it to a Dumby homer to say the same old broken record ridiculous excuse to mask the fact Dumby is clueless

quote:

quote:

quote:

Bogans and Hedo have been playing awful but JJ still gets no chance. Stop being such an Ahole Stan and let everyone play

JJ had his chance and blew it. He sucks, get over it. If he has any trade value its time to let him go.

leave it to a Dumby homer to say the same old broken record ridiculous excuse to mask the fact Dumby is clueless

Come on JJ fans. You guys are quickly moving toward becoming as big of jokes as the Carlos Arroyo fans were.

The guy got starter mins for a few games and was outplayed. Throwing around personal insults isnt going to change that.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Who's that sucky guy who tipped the ball to Gortat, got an assist to Pietrus, and is going to the free throw line..?

JJ is our 4th best SG. That is undebateable. On a team with 4 SGs thats really nothing to be proud of. He has no value to us and should be traded for a backup PG if anyone thinks hes worth a ****.

Your opinion is failing as we speak.

I want that 3rd PG too and I'd give up Redick or Bogans to get him, but just because Pietrus and Lee are playing well that's not an indictment on Redick.

Anyway, shush and save the negativity for a game where the Magic deserve it. Be happy with a 33 point lead.

quote:

Only an idiot would think Bogans deserves more playing time than Pietrus and Lee. They are clearly on another level. Its fine during the regular season, but Lee needs mins to develop, and in the playoffs i think bogans should be completely out of the rotation.

8 man should be Battie/Gortat, Lee, and AJ/another point gaurd

When Hedo needs a rest Pietrus should slide over to the 3 and Lee should play the 2. That or Shard moves to 3 and Battie/Gortat plays the 4.

And only an idiot/Dumby homer would say something like this. Bogans is a solid backup. It's the coach's fault for not giving the other player minutes when Bogans having a bad game (like tonight).

To say Bogans doesnt deserve to be in the rotation is Dumby-tastic