Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

[Game Thread]Lakers @ Magic 12/20

Considering that the Lakers are Young and that Miami is 2 hours and 30 minutes from Orlando, there should be no excuses tomorrow. The Laker defense looked like we could eat it up btw. I didn't think they are as good as anyone is saying.

Wade outplayed Bryant tonight, I like that guy (except his careless ball handling sometimes).

The reason Miami could beat Lakers was the intense hustle defense and steals. Gasol and Bynum were very ineffective, Van Gundy has to watch that game and see how they stopped the bigs.

MA

I was really hoping LA would blow out Miami tonight so they could rest there starters the whole 4th period and there wouldnt be any excuses tomorrow night when we beat them!

Magic 98

Lakers 92

Highlights:

Nelson 35 points 9 assists

Howard 21 points 23 rebounds 7 blocks

Cook 12 points off the bench 3/4 from 3 point territory...

Kobe 45 points 10 assists 9 rebounds

I really like our chances for tomorrow. The Lakers have a tough time keeping PG's out of the lane and if Nelson doesn't settle for jump shots and Dwight stays out of foul trouble I say Orlando wins 100-87

I think one of the biggest factors is going to be Dwight's foul situation. Pao is a bundle of sticks and you know he's going to try some flopping, just hope the refs don't make stupid calls. It's all up to Jameer though, he's been playing amazing and he completely embarrassed Tony Parker Longoria, why not do the same to Fisher and Farmar?

quote:
Originally posted by Animorphfan:

Boy, if any of you guys have been to the Lakers forums, you'll see those fans act like L.A. is the worst team in the world.

Here's a link to one of 'em:

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=862760&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Can't believe some of them are hating on Bynum and even Kobe. I'd kill to have either one of those guys on our squad. I guess it's no different than some of the people here hating on Jameer etc.

I agree. If they had won they would maybe be too sure of winning and Magic would come out kicking. But, they lost to the Heat, which leads me to think that this game might add a 1 to the L column for us.

My hope: Magic 101 - Lakers 93

My fear: Magic 89 - Lakers 103