Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

Lee has no offensive game

and you're basing this off of his one attempt at the rim?

I'm not even going to bother debating you on this. Go learn the finer aspects of the game and then you might be able to hold an intelligent conversation when it comes to basketball.

And I am no fan of Bogans either.

why? cause he just got injured. he the best bench player we have it's just too bad we have two other two's, redick who could take over back up or posisibly start and lee the rook who could back up. and eventually start way downthe road.( my prediction a rip hamilton type game)

I personally think (i know some won't like) but we shoul;d trade him to a team that looks like it will get a top 15 pick. ....if they got for it say thunder in 2010. thatway we develop our shooting gaurds ang getsomething thats reseonable for bogans. by the way thuder was just an example.

Don't know how it turned into a few bashing JJ over this topic, but How do you make a comment like that for someone who is not even an option on the offensive end at this time. He did what he had to do and he played very well. Matter of fact none of our sg's did any scoring but they played hard defense, took charges and hounded the ball all night long. In other words they did nothing to hurt our team last night. I'll take that any day as long as we win.

someone remind me who was on the floor to close out the game?.. yeah lee blows, closing out the 4th quarter on the 3rd place team in the east means u shouldnt even be in the league. thank your great basketball mind, god hates magic fans for bestowing unfounded ignorance on the rest of us with a semblance of intelligence. you truly are a special individual who shouldnt be allowed to use sharp objects without a guardian of some sort to watch over u. well im off now, enjoy your gerber baby creamed peas as u eat them through a large straw.

lol all i know is that i saw clee block/steal one away from hibbert, i saw him run the floor very quickly and play alot of hard defense, and both when lee missed his layup, and mr. redick stepped out of bounds with a clear path to the basket to make a layup, dwight just smiled and laughed at both of them, because it comes with not playing any sort of relevant time, and mental mistakes do seem to happen. i saw one of his misses, in the last few games, he followed his shot and got that one, it's what it is right now, i'm very happy to have him as a draft pick even though i was in the same boat with you to get a lopez twin or a bigger body for the draft, i'm not unhappy with what lee is bringing to this team, he actually looks like a player you'll hear about a few years down the road. lol granted playing time under svg.

i totally agree with guardian on this. lee appears to be a solid guy who is only going to get better. i especially like the look of him at piont, very fast for his size, handles well, and is smart. i also liked jj's play. he played tough, solid, defense. he did not shoot well, but he helped the team. his shooting will come and both he and lee look good together. once they start hitting shots others will look to them more. jacklj

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

i totally agree with guardian on this. lee appears to be a solid guy who is only going to get better. i especially like the look of him at piont, very fast for his size, handles well, and is smart. i also liked jj's play. he played tough, solid, defense. he did not shoot well, but he helped the team. his shooting will come and both he and lee look good together. once they start hitting shots others will look to them more. jacklj

Agree, jacklj

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

What the hell is this? You would expect more out positivity out of a win streak..but then again...this is a forum...our forum.

2 points in over 20 minutes

that's awful

But the Magic won the game right? Right?! On the count of Lee was willing to pass to the scoring option.

I asked the question of Lee's offense for the min's that he has gotten up until this point, and then I heard SVG throw some praise on the kid for playing almost 100 mins with only 3 t.o's!!!

SVG has also asked the kid to focus on his defense and defer to the big three before looking for his own shot!!! He has done this, and I might add after watching this kid in person the past few home games, he has done that and some, and he also knows how to score, if you look at what points of the Pacers game he scored at. In every case, the Pacers were making a big run, and their defense locked down the big three and Lee put the ball in the hole....!!!

I say good job kid, and keep up the good work!!

#1.) Lee is a rookie, that hasnt had much playing time until now.

#2.) Lee isnt our main scoring option, we have 3 other people to fill that role.

#3.) Relax, Lee is still learning the NBA offense. There is a curve to SVG's methods.

Lee has been doing a great job offensively. He keeps the ball moving crisply, made a few good cuts, feeds the post very well, and has a better-than-decent jump shot. He has been playing like a rookie who, in the fourth quarter, is surrounded by one of the best offensive front courts the NBA has to offer. He did what he needed to...which is move the ball between our talented, red-hot scorers