Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

...we need that other PG**with update from Kyler Grizz and Magic info update pg 5

Forget Critt. Give a first for Lowry, plain and simple. He is the real deal... defense, grit, decent passing skills, and energy. We would be set for a couple of years. Why hasn't this happened???

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Forget Critt. Give a first for Lowry, plain and simple. He is the real deal... defense, grit, decent passing skills, and energy. We would be set for a couple of years. Why hasn't this happened???

I agree. Lowry would be the perfect back-up for Jameer.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by cmor42180:

2 words

marcus williams, he wants out, he wants to play, hes a 6'3 pg, hes on the last year of his deal... if he doesnt work out, let him walk

You can't fool me. That's way more than 2 words.

LoL at this and all of the replies!

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I've been engaging the Memphis board again and re-visiting the summertime Crit/J.J. Redick rumors that we all know was true.

Initially their board shot me down again...but with J.J. starting to make some 3's and with how poor their team is shooting them they are now back on the table and making trade proposals with me...here's the link:

http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showtopic=3717

Join the discussion if you wish...was curious what some of you thought about their proposals...they are nice guys over there so you don't have to worry about them taking your head off.

The Memphis deal is dead as a door nail. If they took JJ in a deal, it would only be because they got a 1st to go with him. That last poster is exactly right, as I predicted a week ago, Otis has waited until we were desperate...

But, believe it or not...Otis has a plan. It doesn't involve Memphis however.

quote:

I've been engaging the Memphis board again and re-visiting the summertime Crit/J.J. Redick rumors that we all know was true.

Initially their board shot me down again...but with J.J. starting to make some 3's and with how poor their team is shooting them they are now back on the table and making trade proposals with me...here's the link:

Join the discussion if you wish...was curious what some of you thought about their proposals...they are nice guys over there so you don't have to worry about them taking your head off.

Sorry, i believe i'm missing something here.Since when the fans have any power to trade any players? I'm so stupid i don"t get it, sorry.

quote:
Originally posted by JOSE R. FERNANDEZ:

Sorry, i believe i'm missing something here.Since when the fans have any power to trade any players? I'm so stupid i don"t get it, sorry.

You aren't the only one.

quote:
Originally posted by JOSE R. FERNANDEZ:

quote:

LOL

quote:

Seconded. It's not like we're any good at drafting in the first round anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:

Seconded. It's not like we're any good at drafting in the first round anyway.

With Conley playing erratic I seriously doubt Memphis wants to part with Lowry.

Kitno, I know you said the Memphis talks are dead but...

Look at the headlines in the Memphis Commercial Appeal this morning...!

The Coach is openly complaining to the GM about the teams woeful shooting percentages...especially from behind the arc.

The headline says that a trade could be in the works...back home in Orlando Coach Stan Van Gundy says a possible trade could happen and talks openly about the teams need for point guard help...Memphis has lots of point guards...we have shooters...you guys do the math...seems to me something could be worked out between two teams whom both need something the other has.

Click the link and see for yourself:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/nov/26/grizzl...k-for-shooting-help/

Come on Otis...get us some help, please!!!