Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Case of the Mondays: Who is DoM hating now? On the burden of truth and righteousness

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

so...this guy insults the members of the board, albeit eloquently, yet brings nothing of worth to the table to discuss...and he gets a sticky? this board has gone to crap. too bad there isnt another decent one around. where have the good ole days gone?

Really?

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:

so...this guy insults the members of the board, albeit eloquently, yet brings nothing of worth to the table to discuss...and he gets a sticky? this board has gone to crap. too bad there isnt another decent one around. where have the good ole days gone?

Really?

Yes, really?

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:

Really?

Ease up, there were really big words in there.

there were really big words in the intial post as well, hence my comments. not only that, but then on the very same day he posts that he goes into the breaking news thread in 'around the nba' and falls into his own trap, making incorrect comments without researching, proving his hypocricy. maybe he should just stick to commenting on basketball, the purpose of this forum...as opposed to making idiotic threads like this about how stupid you and i are...when he cant even hold himself up to his standards.

I am proud to contribute daily to the collective stupidity of this forum.

Calm down Murphy, it was a joke. Everything on the internet shouldn't be taken so seriously.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I am proud to contribute daily to the collective stupidity of this forum.

Calm down Murphy, it was a joke. Everything on the internet shouldn't be taken so seriously.

Jokes are not allowed per the TOS. Serious basketball discussion only.

The problem with the post is that if you take it as a bit of humor(noir) is a work of art but if you take it seriously is depressingly intense since its is based on the concept of oligarchic snobbery as predicated by those that aroused the unworthy to develop our democratic principles. The right to express your views, be them unfounded according to some one's crtieria has allowed the learning from the experience for both the knowledgeable and the uneducated where they help each other progress together at their own rhythm. The forum has an option to ignore those poster that in your concept are filling up the posts with invisible ink.LOL

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

oligarchic snobbery

Either you're unclear as to what an oligarchy actually is, or you're greatly misusing the term here. At worst you could accuse me of elitism(guilty), condescension(fair), and pretension(cruel, but also fair). But since no aspect of what I've written here, either on my end as writer or yours as reader, pertains in anyway to a minority ruling class, an oligarchy it is not.

quote:
I know it's hard, Magic fans, but you should consider doing research before you post your opinion on the internet.

DOM, you need a taste of your own medicine, because you just posted that Granger was a free agent after this season, when he just signed a 5 year extension last week.

So you my friend should try doing a little more research before posting.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
I know it's hard, Magic fans, but you should consider doing research before you post your opinion on the internet.

DOM, you need a taste of your own medicine, because you just posted that Granger was a free agent after this season, when he just signed a 5 year extension last week.

So you my friend should try doing a little more research before posting.

He was demonstrating irony. It's all part of his master plan.