Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread: Magic at Hawks: 10/20/2008, 7 PM

i want this team to do well also. and thats exactly why i want him to do bad now in the pre season because i dont want him on this team. his defense is way overrated by many, he can only score on wide open three's, however he needs to take about 9 to make 2

quote:
Originally posted by Gmoney:

i want this team to do well also. and thats exactly why i want him to do bad now in the pre season because i dont want him on this team. his defense is way overrated by many, he can only score on wide open three's, however he needs to take about 9 to make 2

blah blah blah. take the high road and SUPPORT, things will not change, he is here, deal with it.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

I don't get the game. What's up with Meer? I am officially gettin' concerned. I would love to see Lowry on the Magic.

I agree. Heres hoping he gets it straight in the reg season because hes not had a good preseason.

quote:

I agree, Gmoney. I've been saying this for the past 2 seasons. . .especially last season. All Keith does is "camp out" on the corner 3pt line. He sees the other 3 pt shooters making them, so in my opinion, he doesn't want to be left out.

I want Bogans gone too.

I try not to read too much into the myriad line-up changes that typically occur during preseason games. It will drive you nuts!

The only position that clearly is up in the air is the two-guard. But we all knew that Redick/Bogans was a question mark, so uncertainty shouldn't come as a surprise.

And even though there is again talk of needing depth at PG, it doesn't affect Nelson's status.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:

I agree, Gmoney. I've been saying this for the past 2 seasons. . .especially last season. All Keith does is "camp out" on the corner 3pt line. He sees the other 3 pt shooters making them, so in my opinion, he doesn't want to be left out.

I want Bogans gone too.

I won't kill him for camping out on the 3 point line offensively.. I mean, what's the alternative?

Have you seen Bogans off the dribble lately, especially in the open court? Not a pretty sight.