quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Starbury getting dumped and winding up as a steady bench contributor on a championship-contending team would be about as outlandish as Antoine Walker and White Chocolate earning rings by doing the same thing.

Wait....what???

and oddly, Steph can end up playing for Riley and the guy who's pretending to coach that team.

Yay, one more reason for me to hate Miami.

Marbury, Chalmers and Beasly could have some great fun together.

Only reason Riley would do it is because he know's it will tank the season and get him another top 5 pick.

Which is something I would believe from Riley.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Starbury getting dumped and winding up as a steady bench contributor on a championship-contending team would be about as outlandish as Antoine Walker and White Chocolate earning rings by doing the same thing.

Wait....what???

and oddly, Steph can end up playing for Riley and the guy who's pretending to coach that team.

Only reason Riley would do it is because he know's it will tank the season and get him another top 5 pick.

Which is something I would believe from Riley.

Me too. Also Marion comes off the books after this season - so that would fit right in.

If we could sign him to a cheap non guaranteed contract and take it one game at a time it would be worth considering... maybe try some 10 day contracts one at a time??? I think we still have about 1.5M under the cap... why not divide the number of games into that and pay him daily???

quote:
Originally posted by A BETTER DJ:

If we could sign him to a cheap non guaranteed contract and take it one game at a time it would be worth considering... maybe try some 10 day contracts one at a time??? I think we still have about 1.5M under the cap... why not divide the number of games into that and pay him daily???

Maybe you should see if you can pick him off waivers for your basketball team.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by A BETTER DJ:

Maybe you should see if you can pick him off waivers for your basketball team.

Well all of this is mute now considering the Knicks have told ESPN that Marbury is reporting to training camp and that the newspaper stories were not correct.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Wait....what???

I still say Chalmers owes me 300 bucks for ruining my victory in my office March Madness pool.