Sign in to follow this  
TragicFan

Insider source confirms Magic will sign Kevin Kruger as our 3rd pg + other rumors

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

You all make me sick not to know who Kevin Kruger is. And you call your self Magic fans, thats pathetic. I got his autograph last year at the Orlando Magic ticket sale event, where they let you into the O-rena, and you wait in lines for autographs when they try to sell you season tickets to get a Howard or Lewis autograph. No one went to Krugers table, and he was only signing for about 12 minutes. I still have his autograph , and I will sell it for $300!!!

Exactly why I DO NOT want him in a Magic uniform. I agree with Smack's take on this one.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

You all make me sick not to know who Kevin Kruger is. And you call your self Magic fans, thats pathetic. I got his autograph last year at the Orlando Magic ticket sale event, where they let you into the O-rena, and you wait in lines for autographs when they try to sell you season tickets to get a Howard or Lewis autograph. No one went to Krugers table, and he was only signing for about 12 minutes. I still have his autograph , and I will sell it for $300!!!

Awwww poor Krueger

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

So we might end up trading Turk for a scoring 2 guard. But the Magic doesnt look like their trying to get anything done. It doesnt take a genius to know that this team lack a PF. Whatever it takes. Were going to have to deal with a healthy J. Oneal and Brand this season. Im very concerned now.

I'm sorry that doesn't make alot of sense. With the over abundance of SG on this team and even you yourself saying we need a PF...why would we go after a SG? If the Magic were to trade Turk for a great PF then Lewis could slip down to SF. Think of that lineup. Nelson, Pietrus or Lee, Lewis, NEW PF, Dwight. The Pistons would no longer have a size advantage that is for sure.

--Rojogrande

Just what we need, another token on the end of our bench. I have no problem with bringing the guy to camp, as long as we also bring competition for that roster spot.

If Kruger could beat out a Darius Washington or Jamont Gordan type, great. If we hand him a roster spot on a silver plater it would just be pathetic.

I would be cool with Elton or Andre Brown however.

Yeah, Kruger would be basically a suit on the bench but he does have some knowledge of what we do so it wont hurt.

Brown would be a nice addition though, we do have a lot of bigs under contract but I guess it wouldnt hurt to have another.

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

Robert "Tractor" Trailor?

This guy has been playing in the PR league for several years. He can give you some weight around the boards and can score if needed. He had had some pending legal issues that apparently have been solved. Is that the guy?

can tractor trailor still run though? i really only remember seeing tractor in limited minutes, and that's when he was at his best, i like the idea of elton brown though, he knows how to score and rebound, and it seems that he would be in better physical shape than tractor.... although i remember tractor's power moves, he was basically like having a large defensive tackle in the lane, i'd like to see maxiell box him out.

I saw Tractor in Summer League. I think he played for the Cavs. Basically, what you'd expect out of him. Fills up the lane. Grabs a couple boards...capable of getting 2 points around the basket. Anytime you have to add "for his size" after compliments, its a territory I don't really want to venture in.

Well, why not finsih filling the roster with more unproven talent.

Hopefully we will stay injury free, that's key,and make a push into the playoffs somwhere between 1-4.

2008-2009 Orlando Magic

Nelson/Johnson/Kruger

Pietrus/Redick/Lee

Turkoglu/Bogans

Lewis/Cook/Brown

Howard/Battie/Gortat/Foyle

6-8 seed, 43-39 record

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:

2008-2009 Orlando Magic

Nelson/Johnson/Kruger

Pietrus/Redick/Lee

Turkoglu/Bogans

Lewis/Cook/Brown

Howard/Battie/Gortat/Foyle

6-8 seed, 43-39 record

Correction,46-36, fighting Philly for 5-6 seed.