Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

PISTONS Get Bigger... Pick up Kwame Brown!! LINK!!!

Oh Noez!!11111

But really, let's not get TOO crazy about this. Sure, it's a solid signing IMO (the guy can atleast rebound every now and then), but he isn't putting them at a higher level then they were last year. Not to mention, Dumars is going to trade someone sooner or later.

I think its a good signing, we had a whole at back up center and we still don't know if Samb is ready.

This could also mean a big its gonna be moved. I don't think you pay a guy 4 millions to play garbage time.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Oh Noez!!11111

Not to mention, Dumars is going to trade someone sooner or later.

This was my point, I think more in the lines of how Dumars, and possibly the new coach play Kwame, if he is the 2nd team 4 or 5, who are we countering with??????

By the way Mods, I do apologize for not looking in the O.T. Section, I just seen this article posted there!! If you need to move or close....I understand.

I can't believe he got 4 mil per

but...you take a guy who's typically played Dwight tough...and put him on the team that already seems to defend dwight the best. Solid move. Although, they still may be moving Sheed.

I guess I'll remove my sig icon_frown.gif

I think Dwight is going to have a field day with Kwame on both defense and offense. On defense, all Dwight would have to do is stand there, let the Piston's throw Kwame the ball and just pick it up when Kwame drops it. Dwight's offensive game will tear Kwame apart.

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

I can't believe he got 4 mil per

but...you take a guy who's typically played Dwight tough...and put him on the team that already seems to defend dwight the best. Solid move. Although, they still may be moving Sheed.

I guess I'll remove my sig icon_frown.gif

No Rich, don't change the Sig....he is comming....just on another team! I think we could have used him, but I didn't see Otis giving this guy $4 Mil per either!!

Kwame wasn't what we needed, he's a big body yes, a descent rebounder yes, but we need some offense to.

4 mill is about right for a descent c-Pf, but that's all he is descent at best.

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

Kwame wasn't what we needed, he's a big body yes, a descent rebounder yes, but we need some offense to.

4 mill is about right for a descent c-Pf, but that's all he is descent at best.

Yeah.....$4 Mil is good for a decent C/PF but Kwame is servicable for 10-12 mins per! I think we could have used him, but not at that price. I do thin however, Joe D brought him in for Defense only, which me 6 hard fouls on 12! What do we counter with!!!

I'd take Kwame at $4M over Battie at $6M all day, everyday.

Kwame isn't #1 pick quality, but he's still a very serviceable big.