Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

Spam: Better Than TITY

Some of you guys have NO class. I can see why Ball Junkie had to plead with you guys to behave yourselves when he set up that dialogue (thread) between the Magic and Memphis forums and their posters.

Go ahead, flame me. Somebody has to straighten you out, and I suppose it has to be a female who must crack the whip.

• Downvote 1

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

Some of you guys have NO class. I can see why Ball Junkie had to plead with you guys to behave yourselves when he set up that dialogue (thread) between the Magic and Memphis forums and their posters.

Go ahead, flame me. Somebody has to straighten you out, and I suppose it has to be a female who must crack the whip.

Crusader Mom to the rescue.

Thought shalt not find amuse thyselves on a slow day.

Although, the whole 'cracking the whip' thing does sound promising.

quote:

Since you're throwing out female cliches, why don't you make me a sandwich while you're at it?

Like i said before, if i would see this thread right now for the first time in the state that is in i would mostlikely say...

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

C'mon that was very offensive TMF07. When you say "some of you guys", you are suggesting that some of us actually DO have class.

I challenge you to name just one (and, as much as you'd like to, you can't choose Knappy).

i agree this is getting ridiculous!! we now have to have a thread that's spamming the board with uselessness just to show everyone that we're spamming the board with useless threads!!!

what is going on here?? it's pandelearium!!! and now the matron mother has come out and with her suggestions of whips and the like, now we have a REAL problem!!!

OH THE HUGEMANATEE!!!