Sign in to follow this  
Natesroom

Larry Coon's Answer on the TPE

I emailed directly to Larry Coon and he sent me back this answer...

A TPE is never "traded" -- it's never conveyed from one team to another. If one is generated, then the team has a year to consume it (which they don't have to do all at once). The media does people a disservice by continuing to report it as one team sending their TPE to another team.

Larry Con

There you have it!

I was wrong smack was right, I was wrong smack was right, I was wrong smack was right, I was wrong smack was right.

I will never doubt the insanity, i mean ingenuity of smack again..

Lol

I emailed directly to Larry Coon and he sent me back this answer...

A TPE is never "traded" -- it's never conveyed from one team to another. If one is generated, then the team has a year to consume it (which they don't have to do all at once). The media does people a disservice by continuing to report it as one team sending their TPE to another team.

Larry Con

There you have it!

I was wrong smack was right, I was wrong smack was right, I was wrong smack was right, I was wrong smack was right.

I will never doubt the insanity, i mean ingenuity of smack again..

Lol

So what is the bottom line on this? How can/will the TPE bring us the talent we need??

Now to be certain, I address this question to Smack, Nathan and it is imposible to forget D.O.M. and KITNO!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Is Nathan Turkish?

You've been here over a year and a half, posted more then me and your wondering if i'm turkish??

Are you chinese?

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Is Nathan Turkish?

You've been here over a year and a half, posted more then me and your wondering if i'm turkish??

Are you chinese?

Why so salty. It was a joke really based on DOM's blind hate for all things Turkish. I know you are not Turkish and I am not Chinese but in case you are wondering I am French Canadian.